Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Resiliency: The blueprint to running a controversial website and how not to get deplaformed

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Hello all,

As a gift to all of you and our friends over at the Center for Countering Digital Hate, I will release a concise guide on running a controversial website. If you want to run a forum or site without dealing with de-platforming, I will provide detailed information below on how to do it. Many of the claims I will be making here have been tried and tested by myself and many other websites, but I want to give each one of you the power to create uncensorable, lawful platforms that protect free speech.

This guide assumes that you already know the basics of how a typical website works, a basic knowledge of PHP (or at least the ability to configure it), and how to configure it. You will also need to understand a LAMP or LNMP stack. You will need some knowledge of configuring servers if you're using a VPS or dedicated server, or you can use something like Centminmod to configure it, which still requires some knowledge. Below I will detail which services are best and which ones to avoid.

You have three main points of failure when someone tries to deplatform you: Your domain registrar, your DNS provider, and your web host. It is crucial that you have these 3 points fortified to ensure that you have made the best options when it comes to these providers. I will detail options for all 3 of these below:

Webhost: An excellent offshore web host is critical, as an unreliable host can quickly become a nightmare. Worst case scenario can leave you with no access to your files and having to start over if you don't have backups. Pick your host wisely, as it becomes hard to move your site the more it grows. I will give you all a small list of hosts that we have used in the past, in addition to good ones:

Hostfory (UA)
BuyVM (US)
Vanwatech (US)
Marbell (CH)
Spartanhost (US)
Vdsina (RU)
Veesp (RU)

Domain Registrar: There are many domain registrars, but not many that wouldn't fold after a few bogus abuse complaints. Picking your domain registrar and extension is very important and can be the difference between a functioning website with a web address or an inaccessible website. Ideally, you would want to pick a domain extension in a country that doesn't have ties to western countries, like China or Russia, but they have different domain regulations, too, so you need to watch out for that. Below I will detail the extensions and registrars that I would personally recommend and ones that I would avoid, like the plague.

Extensions
:

.com .org or .net and most gTLDs: You should be fine to use any of these as long as you're not doing any illegal activity. You will most likely need to find a decent registrar that will not suspend your domains, and you should be fine.
.is: As long as you register your domain directly with ISNIC and use valid contact information, you should be fine to register a .is domain. They will only suspend your domain with a valid court order from an Icelandic court.
.st: As long as you get your domain directly through the registry, you should be good.
.su: An adversarial country to the west, Russia, this Soviet Union domain can be bulletproof if registered correctly. Under normal circumstances, it can be pretty effective under any Russian registrar.
.top: The TOP domain, owned by a Chinese company, puts it in an adversarial country. This extension is known for having more lax policies, so I recommend trying it with a Chinese registrar.
.ir: Another adversarial country, Iran, also offers domains. I have not seen a controversial website try this extension, so you enter at your own risk.

Registrars:

Chinese registrars like BizCN, Eranet, Todaynic, or NiceNIC are great options for registering your domain. As long as you're not breaking Hong Kong or Chinese law, you will be safe there.

Offshore domain registrars like Shinjiru or Openprovider are also great.

American registrars like VanwaTech, Epik, and Cloudflare are pretty good at tolerating complaints as long as you don't have illegal content on your site. So these are also good choices for registrars.

Avoid any mainstream domain provider at all costs. For example, do not register a domain at Godaddy or NameCheap, as they will suspend over a simple complaint with no evidence.

It would be best if you also avoided Njalla, as they will suspend and keep your domains randomly and give you no reasoning. In addition, they are not a domain registrar and will not allow you to transfer out if you transfer there. Finally, you will have no recourse if you lose your domains to them.

DNS
: With your domain and hosting, you will need a DNS provider to point your visitors to the correct site. While there are many cases where your hosting provider hosts your DNS, this is often unreliable, and you will most like want to have your DNS hosted by an external provider. Sometimes these providers can provide built-in CDNs, edge caching, or other perks. Below is a list of providers I can recommend below:

Cloudflare: Cloudflare has superior service to any other provider. They have an impressive number of PoPs and offer an excellent free tier with many features. They are a solid choice as long as you abide by the law.

Vanwatech: This newer DNS/CDN provider hosts sites like 8kun and the Daily Stormer. They are a pretty good choice, especially considering that they are genuinely neutral and won't interfere with your services for the most part. In addition, the services themselves are a pretty good match to Cloudflare's, even though you don't get as many features as you would over at Cloudflare.

I can't, unfortunately, recommend any of the others, as I haven't tried them, but here's a huge list of service providers that I have and haven't listed above to try: https://weboasis.app/media/host.pdf

I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope this helps someone out there. You too, now have the power to piss off the NGO's and journalists.

i aint afraid from any nigger

This is an excellent post. Thank you.

I'll most likely never create a website, but the advice seems interesting. :feelswhere:

Have any journos attempted to contact you for an "interview" yet? (AKA horribly misinterpreting what you say on purpose for 30 minutes, and then publishing it). :feelshehe:

I'll most likely never create a website, but the advice seems interesting. :feelswhere:

Have any journos attempted to contact you for an "interview" yet? (AKA horribly misinterpreting what you say on purpose for 30 minutes, and then publishing it). :feelshehe:

Oh all journalists are blacklisted except for a select few.

I sit here very comfy that you have soy proofed us quite effectively:feelscomfy:

oh so it IS already hosted out of country
that makes sense

and yeah, russia is a good choice for sure
Hongkong seems reasonable I imagine singapore would be also

So I wonder what do you expect would happen if you were served a US warrant for your data?
@Master @PPEcel

oh so it IS already hosted out of country
that makes sense

and yeah, russia is a good choice for sure
Hongkong seems reasonable I imagine singapore would be also

So I wonder what do you expect would happen if you were served a US warrant for your data?
@Master @PPEcel
We would most likely comply with any U.S. warrants. We can't say the same for some other countries.

We would most likely comply with any U.S. warrants. We can't say the same for some other countries.
Would you be obligated to retrieve the data from the other country?
I mean some of the traffic would be passing through the US but I also imagine it's encrypted

randy orton wwe GIF

People always get loopy about glowie posts but the way I figure it, I doubt any agencies can link any users to their posts

They can see the users IP through the ISP sure but if the traffic is encrypted they shouldn't be able to tell what the user is doing
There is a public timestamp on each post as well but the server is so active there's no way to say for sure which of the IPs is the poster

Certainly I don't think they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt unless they can get server data or access the user's PC

Note: making those timestamps less accurate would make it even harder @Master

People always get loopy about glowie posts but the way I figure it, I doubt any agencies can link any users to their posts

They can see the users IP through the ISP sure but if the traffic is encrypted they shouldn't be able to tell what the user is doing
There is a public timestamp on each post as well but the server is so active there's no way to say for sure which of the IPs is the poster

Certainly I don't think they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt unless they can get server data or access the user's PC

Note: making those timestamps less accurate would make it even harder @Master
Feds don't need to trace in they way you are thinking, they literally run this site or provide funds for running it
Its an open secret
Personally I don't even care anymore if they do

Feds don't need to trace in they way you are thinking, they literally run this site or provide funds for running it
Its an open secret
Personally I don't even care anymore if they do
that's not an efficient way to study incels
also the US gov would never risk something so clandestine over a threat so trivial
they're busy worrying about russian nukes

that's not an efficient way to study incels
also the US gov would never risk something so clandestine over a threat so trivial
they're busy worrying about russian nukes
Their was literally proof of old mod working for feds
I deleted my account back then
But now I don't really care, so made this account

That's smart and simple.

Thank you for this guide @Master , I hope it will also help others escape the thought police.
Please keep this website up and make soyboys seethe.

Excellent writeup, thanks for posting this. It's good to know many options for keeping this site going have been evaluated

Very based indeed :society:

I would not recommend Russia at this point. First, they banned a large manosphere community called Muzhskoe Gosudarstvo ("men state") and arrested some of the members. Second, due to recent events, working with Russia can make us even more hated by the public and more targeted by western secret services.

Thank you, although this wasn't useful for me because I don't use other social media I think it will be useful for blackpill content creators

master is clearly the mvp of .is

based as always, thanks for giving us a social site to share our experiences which are too hardcore for cuckiety to handle :feelskek::feelskek:

based as always, thanks for giving us a social site to share our experiences which are too hardcore for cuckiety to handle :feelskek::feelskek:
Master is more than an MVP tbh. Best person we could have had for these spaces

master and serge are the heroes we needed

I would not recommend Russia at this point. First, they banned a large manosphere community called Muzhskoe Gosudarstvo ("men state") and arrested some of the members. Second, due to recent events, working with Russia can make us even more hated by the public and more targeted by western secret services.
but would they comply with a US warrant?

unlikely I think

but would they comply with a US warrant?

unlikely I think
They will not. But they can issue their own. There was a schoolshooting today, I don't think they will condone a site of "lonely weirdos".

They will not. But they can issue their own. There was a schoolshooting today, I don't think they will condone a site of "lonely weirdos".
to what effect?
worst they can do is take the site down
so long as they don't forward the data to the US which I still doubt they would

Without Master this site would of shut down long ago. My respects to the @Master.

Their was literally proof of old mod working for feds
I deleted my account back then
But now I don't really care, so made this account
Which mod was it?

Without Master this site would of shut down long ago. My respects to the @Master.

Agree, he is a legend holding down the fort

Hopefully the mods don’t give shit to the Canadian government. Although I doubt the government will do anything against me since it’s quite obvious I’m not a danger to anyone (except myself). But the way the people in media lie and manipulate things, I can’t even be sure they would be fair in assessing anything.

Hello all,

As a gift to all of you and our friends over at the Center for Countering Digital Hate, I will release a concise guide on running a controversial website. If you want to run a forum or site without dealing with de-platforming, I will provide detailed information below on how to do it. Many of the claims I will be making here have been tried and tested by myself and many other websites, but I want to give each one of you the power to create uncensorable, lawful platforms that protect free speech.

This guide assumes that you already know the basics of how a typical website works, a basic knowledge of PHP (or at least the ability to configure it), and how to configure it. You will also need to understand a LAMP or LNMP stack. You will need some knowledge of configuring servers if you're using a VPS or dedicated server, or you can use something like Centminmod to configure it, which still requires some knowledge. Below I will detail which services are best and which ones to avoid.

You have three main points of failure when someone tries to deplatform you: Your domain registrar, your DNS provider, and your web host. It is crucial that you have these 3 points fortified to ensure that you have made the best options when it comes to these providers. I will detail options for all 3 of these below:

Webhost: An excellent offshore web host is critical, as an unreliable host can quickly become a nightmare. Worst case scenario can leave you with no access to your files and having to start over if you don't have backups. Pick your host wisely, as it becomes hard to move your site the more it grows. I will give you all a small list of hosts that we have used in the past, in addition to good ones:

Hostfory (UA)
BuyVM (US)
Vanwatech (US)
Marbell (CH)
Spartanhost (US)
Vdsina (RU)
Veesp (RU)

Domain Registrar: There are many domain registrars, but not many that wouldn't fold after a few bogus abuse complaints. Picking your domain registrar and extension is very important and can be the difference between a functioning website with a web address or an inaccessible website. Ideally, you would want to pick a domain extension in a country that doesn't have ties to western countries, like China or Russia, but they have different domain regulations, too, so you need to watch out for that. Below I will detail the extensions and registrars that I would personally recommend and ones that I would avoid, like the plague.

Extensions:

.com .org or .net and most gTLDs: You should be fine to use any of these as long as you're not doing any illegal activity. You will most likely need to find a decent registrar that will not suspend your domains, and you should be fine.
.is: As long as you register your domain directly with ISNIC and use valid contact information, you should be fine to register a .is domain. They will only suspend your domain with a valid court order from an Icelandic court.
.st: As long as you get your domain directly through the registry, you should be good.
.su: An adversarial country to the west, Russia, this Soviet Union domain can be bulletproof if registered correctly. Under normal circumstances, it can be pretty effective under any Russian registrar.
.top: The TOP domain, owned by a Chinese company, puts it in an adversarial country. This extension is known for having more lax policies, so I recommend trying it with a Chinese registrar.
.ir: Another adversarial country, Iran, also offers domains. I have not seen a controversial website try this extension, so you enter at your own risk.

Registrars:

Chinese registrars like BizCN, Eranet, Todaynic, or NiceNIC are great options for registering your domain. As long as you're not breaking Hong Kong or Chinese law, you will be safe there.

Offshore domain registrars like Shinjiru or Openprovider are also great.

American registrars like VanwaTech, Epik, and Cloudflare are pretty good at tolerating complaints as long as you don't have illegal content on your site. So these are also good choices for registrars.

Avoid any mainstream domain provider at all costs. For example, do not register a domain at Godaddy or NameCheap, as they will suspend over a simple complaint with no evidence.

It would be best if you also avoided Njalla, as they will suspend and keep your domains randomly and give you no reasoning. In addition, they are not a domain registrar and will not allow you to transfer out if you transfer there. Finally, you will have no recourse if you lose your domains to them.

DNS: With your domain and hosting, you will need a DNS provider to point your visitors to the correct site. While there are many cases where your hosting provider hosts your DNS, this is often unreliable, and you will most like want to have your DNS hosted by an external provider. Sometimes these providers can provide built-in CDNs, edge caching, or other perks. Below is a list of providers I can recommend below:

Cloudflare: Cloudflare has superior service to any other provider. They have an impressive number of PoPs and offer an excellent free tier with many features. They are a solid choice as long as you abide by the law.

Vanwatech: This newer DNS/CDN provider hosts sites like 8kun and the Daily Stormer. They are a pretty good choice, especially considering that they are genuinely neutral and won't interfere with your services for the most part. In addition, the services themselves are a pretty good match to Cloudflare's, even though you don't get as many features as you would over at Cloudflare.

I can't, unfortunately, recommend any of the others, as I haven't tried them, but here's a huge list of service providers that I have and haven't listed above to try: https://weboasis.app/media/host.pdf

I wish you all the best of luck, and I hope this helps someone out there. You too, now have the power to piss off the NGO's and journalists.
What is the best TLD if you want to host a site with a lot of copyrighted content?