Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Resident Evil 4 Remake Is Inferior The The Original

Many such cases.

Remakes are usually worse than the originals

I had a good time with the remake but OG is still better. I hated how they removed laser sight and only gave it to you after you upgraded your gun

"outdated controls= doesn't control like gears of war" retards are incapable of adapting to different control styles. Everything has to play the same and share the same mechanics.

I had a good time with the remake but OG is still better. I hated how they removed laser sight and only gave it to you after you upgraded your gun
I wouldn't call the remake a bad game it's just ok at best & inferior to the original. Says a lot about modern gayming when it was still the best game of 2023 :feelsclown:

"outdated controls= doesn't control like gears of war" retards are incapable of adapting to different control styles. Everything has to play the same and share the same mechanics.
I can adapt to different control styles easily. Causals can't since they play sports games, FPS games & GTA 99% of the time.

They are remaking my favourite rpg of all time Gothic and I am scared that they attune it far too much to casual cucks