Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reservation for Ugly people

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Seriously man i am not even kidding on this one, there should be some kind of governmental or social benefits and reservation for visibly ugly people . Cause there is more stereotyping and mocking done on ugly people than any kind of racism that exists .This stereotypying of ugly people in songs, movies , books , society and many other things is just not healthy for our mental health . And those normies and Chads and foids think its alright and we don't feel a thing when they mock us, tbh it ruins our life you bitches, can't you see it ???? This discrimination is so deeply embedded in the society that many people dont even realize they are being harsh and mean on us , it works on a subtle level, there is nowhere a visibly unattractive guy can go where he will not be made fun of :feelswhat::feelswhat:

yes, our hards are on "hard mode" but i do believe that if we protest something like that, the foids and normies will be against us because they hate when the ugly dude gets help. they just want us to burn in hell just because we are born like this and it is just cruel

In the words of Micheal Jackson "they don't really care about us".

yes, our hards are on "hard mode" but i do believe that if we protest something like that, the foids and normies will be against us because they hate when the ugly dude gets help. they just want us to burn in hell just because we are born like this and it is just cruel
Unattractive people will always be treated harshly in any condition :feelswhat: If being attractive was so important than why did not the western soy fags who had 100% control all over the world just a century ago not introduce Eugenics in every dominion of theirs, that way only attractive and smart people would have been bred and we wouldn't have to bear this punishment called Life

Unattractive people will always be treated harshly in any condition :feelswhat: If being attractive was so important than why did not the western soy fags who had 100% control all over the world not introduce Eugenics in every dominion of theirs, that way only attractive and smart people would have been bred and we wouldn't have to bear this punishment called Life
eugenics is just fucking evil but yeah... its our reality right now, and we can't do shit about it than just fucking sit and watch it all crumble before our very eyes. i am not going to even try to cope

In the words of Micheal Jackson "they don't really care about us".
being ugly should have been correlated also being low iq and idiot that way we wouldn't had feel a thing if anyone discriminated against us . Why did we get a sufficient IQ to actually notice this brutality against us :feelswhat: maybe the normies,foids, and chads do think we are low iq and thats why they assume we are npc game characters without human emotions:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

eugenics is just fucking evil but yeah... its our reality right now, and we can't do shit about it than just fucking sit and watch it all crumble before our very eyes. i am not going to even try to cope
Being attractive will be the brutal reality of future, i can't even explain the condition of new unattractive zoomers who haven't found the blackpill, they must be questioning whats wrong with them and be in constant pressure to be attractive to their opposite sexes..else it will be a death sentence to him while being alive. Most ugly people are not aware of their unattractiveness, they feel confused and depressed and don't know what to blame or how to cope. :feelswhat:

Being attractive will be the brutal reality of future, i can't even explain the condition of new unattractive zoomers who haven't found the blackpill, they must be questioning whats wrong with them and be in constant pressure to be attractive to their opposite sexes..else it will be a death sentence to him while being alive. Most ugly people are not aware of their unattractiveness, they feel confused and depressed and don't know what to blame or how to cope. :feelswhat:
it is so weird right... this era i see everybody preaching for inclusive spaces, mental health and joining together as a community but the reality reflects the complete opposite when you are an ugly guy

it is so weird right... this era i see everybody preaching for inclusive spaces, mental health and joining together as a community but the reality reflects the complete opposite when you are an ugly guy
This era is an era of fckin narcissistic mongrels of lowest characters , all those "community,mental health , inclusiveness" bullshits are nothing but to self validate and feel good about oneself....there is no true substance to it .. everyone just wanna fckiin be the centerpiece of attraction... that's it. The real community died many years ago . These so called " psychologist" who are mostly foids just wanna feel worthy and important in society,they can't produce any single :smonk:works close to Carl Jung even if 100 foids from ivy colleges put their brains together with all the facilities and comforts you can imagine.

"silly inkwell you're not entitlted to anyone's respect :foidSoy::foidSoy:"

"silly inkwell you're not entitlted to anyone's respect :foidSoy::foidSoy:"
ME : " Yeah dats right foid, and you are not entitled to your opinion because you are a sub human garbage who is primitive in nature "

I agree a huge paycheck for trucels should be a thing that governments should implement since they have to go through a lot of shit and turmoil

I agree a huge paycheck for trucels should be a thing that governments should implement since they have to go through a lot of shit and turmoil
Why do you think there is more suicidal men than women:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: I can't bear the brutality of this world , however i am among the lucky ones, there are fates worse that i ve seen, i just feel so much empathy for them , they don't even understand what's going on with their life until they rope one day :feelswhat:

Last edited: