Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Researching Lucid Dreaming, This Might Be a Cure for Inceldom

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
If lucid dreams really are like real life, I can live all the experiences I want through lucid dreams. Providing this is really like how the youtube gurus say it's like, I think I can be satisfied with this.

I opened this thread

ive had one before but it only lasted 5 seconds

You need some high IQ for this tbh

I've been having lucid dreams lately

If lucid dreams really are like real life, I can live all the experiences I want through lucid dreams. Providing this is really like how the youtube gurus say it's like, I think I can be satisfied with this.
This is how me, and probably most of incles, are coping - day dreaming, computer games, and other forms of escaping the reality.

I think in the future (that you described in your glorious post about the monetary system) we will have some state sponsored virtual reality games or other form of environment to allow people to cope better with the shitty world around us.

Just tulpamaxx theory

I have lots of lucid dreams. Did nothing for me.

teach me lucid dreaming please
I naturally do it tbh. But right before I go to sleep I remind myself that I am about to enter a dream. Once you realize you're in a dream you can control it.

I naturally do it tbh. But right before I go to sleep I remind myself that I am about to enter a dream. Once you realize you're in a dream you can control it.
Just so hard to get to that point. I can never get that realization because I can't see anything. Its just lights out.

i opened this thread expecting a wall of text and I did not get what i was expecting
There's no lucid dreams for your face boyo. When you wake up, you'll still be ugly and alone. If we could all lucid dream, the contrast between the lucid dreams and the waking nightmares world would actually increase incel suicides rather than reduce them.

Last edited:
There's no lucid dreams for your face boyo. When you wake up, you'll still be ugly and alone. If we could all lucid dream, the contrast between the lucid dreams and the waking nightmare world would actually increase incel suicide rather than reduce them.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: