Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Research needs to be done on the obvious link between being penetrated and decreases brain volume.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Why do I suspect that is the case? Well all women but the bigger the slut the more retarded they're and I noticed my sister become more unhinged the more bfs she had and the less intelligence she shows not that it was great to begin with. Also faggots are more reason to believe that though aids destroying the brain likely plays a major role there too in most instances. Sadly it won't happen because we live in a censored Jewish matriarchy that would burry truths or never dare allow the exploration of some theories. This is one I've thought a lot and said half jokingly for many years before I paid any real attention to the black pill.

what??? elaborate

what??? elaborate
I'm saying there is a negative correlation between intelligence and how much someone is penetrated maybe it causes a loss of brain volume as things that do that obviously cause cognitive deficits which faggots and women (sluts even more so) have in no short supply.

I guess "fuck my brains out:foidSoy:" was meant literally

Constant loss of sperm probably does the same.