Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Research Confirms Confidence is GENETIC

By unconfident-->confident I believe you mean unconfident-->functional.
Confidence is a byproduct of success.
Warrior level IQ

From personal experience, when I look at myself in the mirror and see I have extraordinarily better looks than usual, I experience a significant boost in self-esteem. People might call me shallow, but just the fact that human beings have positively reinforcing reactions and responses to attractive human beings probably explains why self-esteem and attractiveness are tied.
Primality mindset. Primality hierarchy = Primarchy.
We want to be powerful in the primarchy. WHen everyone feels that they are more suited for the world when they have somatic substance that can combat the elements/ altercations of life... well, then we collectively lone it to looks mattering. LMS.
LMS being esteemed is just the byproduct of us living in the blackpill vortex of the world on a subconscious basis. Because only LMS is what gives people's primal nature the "WANT" that makes us feel happy.
People gotta face it an realize morals are less important than power. We don't get a buzz out of being with bargain absement bitches anyway. Nor the betas either.
You also gotta take into account that the other portion that determines your confidence is determined by how your life is and how accepting society is towards you. Chads are confident because they were embraced their whole lifetime while incels have been rejected and often bullied/criticized to hell their entire life, no wonder why they don't feel as good about themselves :feelsrope:
No it's in relation to your sphere of reality, and being in a state of comfortable conditions where you perceive success, or whatever criteria of confidence where you simply believe yourself. You can be confident in being a loser.
Just most people put it towards the confidence of being successful.
Things are only notable when they are a part of the eveyrday concerns, IE, making life work out for them. We're all struggling to make life work.

Last edited:
how did I miss that post. Gj op. This one is very interesting

The right combination of drugs can make you act any way you desire, although only temporarily and often at the risk of addiction. I do it a lot.

at the current moment im actually rather low inhib when it comes to most situations, including social ones. But I wouldnt go as far as to say any situation

would be calm with that happening within your eye sight??

JFL the spider is just like an IRL cuck. Literally dies so a foid who hates him can feed her kids.

From personal experience, when I look at myself in the mirror and see I have extraordinarily better looks than usual, I experience a significant boost in self-esteem. People might call me shallow, but just the fact that human beings have positively reinforcing reactions and responses to attractive human beings probably explains why self-esteem and attractiveness are tied.
It's the same for everyone bro - that's why women spend two hours per day in the bathroom, and why university psychology departments should be converted into training ground for plastic surgeons.

It's linked to our evolutionary past. Back in time the strongest, healthiest looking had better chances to meet positive reactions from other apes.

Well, I'm an ugly, short, useless man. It only feels natural that someone like I would be anxious, in such a dangerous, hostile world, as a survival mechanism. I don't have any worth, anything to be confident about in the first place. I despise how I look, it's all I can think about in the presence of others. I hate how small I am, too. Knowing that the people surrounding me are physically superior is rightfully anxiety inducing, especially for one such as I, an unlikable person, with no charisma. A few social slip ups on my part, and the attitude towards me would easily turn from passive disdain to active maliciousness, and most men jump at the chance to demonstrate their superiority to one such as I, with words or violence. Power, might, is all that matters, be it in the form of beauty, or strength.
I was bullied more or less since school began to the end of it, I was a complete pussy back when I was bluepilled, I always listened to what authority would say on the issue, 'ignore them', 'they're just insecure', the usual crap, so it only ever got worse. If I had to go back, knowing what I know now, God I would have killed someone.
But, yeah, my anxiety stems mostly from my appearance and body, I would say.

You are right about nihilism working wonders for it, though. Ever since becoming truly nihilistic and blackpilled, the past year or so, I've been able to manage it a lot better. Knowing that, death is always an escape, there is little to truly fear. I've come to understand you can grit your teeth and face just about any situation, with the right mindset, regardless of how scared you are. I used to be a spineless coward, but now, I'm just anxious, which is uncomfortable, but usually not debilitating, as it once was.
Once you understand people through the lens of nihilism, they're a lot easier to deal with. It really gives you an advantage in many situations.
Once you understand that no one can take credit for who they are it can be very empowering. Remember that everyone who mogs you has no right or cause to be in a better situation than you, they just happen to be, and any respect they receive for being so is undeserved, and they would be a fool to think otherwise. Once you shift emphasis to view points like these I believe you can stop feeling anxious in front of them, because you will know that if they look down on you then they are merely delusional for doing so. They had an equal chance of being born to the same situation, only personal arrogance forbids them from recognising that, though you have the power to see through it. No one can take credit for who they happened to be born as, and likewise no one should feel shame, when luck is the defining variable in almost every case.

Uhhh I call absolute bullshit on confidence being a genetic trait, confidence occurs AS A RESULT of OTHER genetic traits such as GOOD LOOKS and INTELLIGENCE and PHYSICAL ABILITY and MUSICAL ABILITY or what have you.

There is no fucking way in hell a 10/10 chad is going to have confidence issues when every single social situation from birth is a reward, everyone loves you and you get admiration, validation and positive social interactions 24/7 for life. Social rewards and social ease are given to you on a golden platter, and you dont have to do fuck all, just exist as a good looking person, and the people of the world will literally bend over for you (women bend over to get fucked, men to praise you for fucking their wives)

Confidence stems from social validation, and that comes from being smart, sporty, musical or whatever to the point people notice you, and NOTHING gets you noticed better than your fucking looks.
HOWEVER I understand that confidence CAN ALSO come from genetic predisposition towards a certain personality, but this confidence can exist in one facet and not in others. For example I grew up doing performance, public speaking, debating, drama etc and have no issues with confidence attracting and entertaining crowds of people.

However if you put me one on one in a situation with a girl, my extremely unsuccessful history with women will completely destroy any confidence/optimism/desire to put in any effort into talking to the girl. Why fucking bother? I know she's not attracted to me, she'll not want to talk to me and will want to leave the situation as quickly as possible. Like every other girl has always done that I've tried to flirt with.

Last edited:
Once you understand that no one can take credit for who they are it can be very empowering. Remember that everyone who mogs you has no right or cause to be in a better situation than you, they just happen to be, and any respect they receive for being so is undeserved, and they would be a fool to think otherwise. Once you shift emphasis to view points like these I believe you can stop feeling anxious in front of them, because you will know that if they look down on you then they are merely delusional for doing so. They had an equal chance of being born to the same situation, only personal arrogance forbids them from recognising that, though you have the power to see through it. No one can take credit for who they happened to be born as, and likewise no one should feel shame, when luck is the defining variable in almost every case.
Well said, absolutely.

Once you understand that no one can take credit for who they are it can be very empowering. Remember that everyone who mogs you has no right or cause to be in a better situation than you, they just happen to be, and any respect they receive for being so is undeserved, and they would be a fool to think otherwise. Once you shift emphasis to view points like these I .

Exactly

I've always held the view that confidence must be derived from something tangible, whether it be height, looks, frame/build, wealth, etc. But this takes that a step further - confidence isn't even derived from a process of self-examination and social comparison, it simply is. It truly never began for us.

This needs to be spread

Confidence and social standing = facial attractiveness my buddy boyos. Jfl if you think otherwise

Telegraph and business insider = fake news

Your self confidence is as much a result of your genetics as the color of your hair or the size of your feet.

I don't know if this is good or bad.