Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Requesting @Master to reduce Price of Bunker Rights

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
As we know Bunker priveleges cost 12 USD per month and I think for ethnics like me it's too much of money (850 rupees) for 6 months of bunker rights

One free month of Bunker priveleges after 6 months from join date is not enough also,

I request @Master to reduce the cost to 7 or 6 USD

I believe the rest of the community agrees with me, posting here instead of privately to know what users have to say

Tagging some staff members to send this message to master via whatever group chat they have

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @proudweeb @Uggo Mongo

-Incels.is
Co-Owner

Last edited:
Also 2 extra USD to join @Master bunker chat is pure greed mango

:feelsugh:

Agreed.

I understand we need funds for this site to keep it up and everything but it's a bit to much money for what we get imo

I approve of this message, since with my experience some of you 3rd world country brocels provide good content in Bunker Private Channel.

Some of those posts are damn right epic and eye opening

850 rupees is the cost of a moisturizer nigga.

I approve of this message, since with my experience some of you 3rd world country brocels provide good content in Bunker Private Channel.

Remember when @Master did a fb live lol @lazy_gamer_423 screenshoted master and there were troll pics all over :feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:

Remember when @Master did a fb live lol @lazy_gamer_423 screenshoted master and there were troll pics all over :feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

It’s too much money I think it should be free for 1 year old accounts. I can’t affords the cost anymore!!!

It’s too much money I think it should be free for 1 year old accounts. I can’t affords the cost anymore!!!
Exactly, imagine treating veterans like customers

secretsocietymaxxing :hax::feelshmm:

Yeah, its evil from Master to demand money for one fucking subforum. I make almost no money and i need to spend the few shekels i have on bunker :feelsrope:

Yeah, its evil from Master to demand money for one fucking subforum. I make almost no money and i need to spend the few shekels i have on bunker :feelsrope:
The things we have to do to get in contact with some users mang :feelsugh:

just get job and work 1 hour per month theory

Make it free. Let graycels join but not be able to post.

Allow them to learn dirty inkel operations (in video game)

Who tf is going to pay $12 a month just to shitpost on a sub forum? That's like a streaming service subscription

As we know Bunker priveleges cost 12 USD per month and I think for ethnics like me it's too much of money (850 rupees) for 6 months of bunker rights

One free month of Bunker priveleges after 6 months from join date is not enough also,

I believe the rest of the community agrees with me, posting here instead of privately to know what users have to say

Tagging some staff members to send this message to master via whatever group chat they have

-Incels.is
Co-Owner
Mang that shit is like 220 ZAR, I just create paypal accounts and they give me like 5 dollars each. At least there isn't paypal verification In ZA

-Incels.is
Co-Owner
Make it free for cels who joined for more than 2+ years

Just ask @PPEcel for money theory

I have paid monthly for many months for access and you now want to reduce it? Either refund my money or I'm charging back.

I don't care if some people can't afford to see the based shit that gets posted there, it's for the best.

I have paid monthly for many months for access and you now want to reduce it? Either refund my money or I'm charging back.

I don't care if some people can't afford to see the based shit that gets posted there, it's for the best.
Good point tbh

I'm a monthly payer

Decrease the price of Bunker bra, I need to saves my money

That's a fair price considering you get to talk to @Master

i stopped my membership months ago

theres a telegram channel out there which spreads most recent bunkerposts

12 usd is nothing for the high quality discussions going on there. I'd say increase it.

No, we need GrAYcels out
full

Where to pay for bunker? I’m on mobile so I can’t see it

Who tf is going to pay $12 a month just to shitpost on a sub forum? That's like a streaming service subscription
we all pay bro.

this site is the best cope.

what I thought you reach it after 2000 posts

VIP on here is $4.99/month though? Is there a different bunkER?

if i soyscribed to bunkER would i be able to deduct the cost from my ethnic tax?

brutal jbwpill
This site was formed for white users in the beginning, but later we allowed ethnics, and for that we had to put an ethnic tax on non white users to put them in line

His bills aren’t going to be paid in curry bucks