Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Requesting a ban

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
@Fat Link everyone is calling me a glowie, so that defeats the purpose of me being on this website if everyone will just accuse me of being a glowie. I can no longer make anymore high IQ threads nor can I be taken seriously, all because some fucking faggot posted me on JewTube. So go ahead mods, it was a good run for me, but ban me as you wish. Even though I’m not a glowie, I want to be banned. :feelsLSD:

everyone is being accused of being a glownigger. Don't take it too personal unless you are an actual glowie.

yea yea whatever nigger

hahahaha what a slick jew

'self ban', after being exposed :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Trucel trait: you are never exposed. In fact, glowies hate you

good riddance
hope you die soon (next week)

I don’t think you’re a glowie, pal.

What a pussy

Requesting a ban? Just leave if you don't wanna be here.

Will always pop up a week later as new alternative

looks like my job here is done

bye glowie

dont forget to kill yourself

Trucel trait: you are never exposed. In fact, glowies hate you
ive never been highlighted in any IT post or a video. Not that I want it badly but it sucks not being recognized even on an incel forum. It's truly over for us. We are ghosts in both real life and online.

@Fat Link everyone is calling me a glowie, so that defeats the purpose of me being on this website if everyone will just accuse me of being a glowie. I can no longer make anymore high IQ threads nor can I be taken seriously, all because some fucking faggot posted me on JewTube. So go ahead mods, it was a good run for me, but ban me as you wish. Even though I’m not a glowie, I want to be banned. :feelsLSD:
Im not calling you a glowie, We got along fine, What happened?

all because some fucking faggot posted me on JewTube.
if you didnt post the vid on here i would have never accused you of being a fed

not the youtubers fault

its your own fault

Not you, just everyone else saying it
the thing is thats its alot of coincidence, you posting it seems really suspicious

innocent until proven guilty

we'll see what the mods say

Wait, wtf is going on? I noticed you disappeared for the last week and I posted about it on one of your threads. What happens in this video?

He’s entertaining.

For that reason alone I don’t want to ban him.
Well, it’s up to you tbh. I don’t care either way

Haven't personally witnessed your comeup so I don't know what kind of user you are or who the fuck you are really. Can anyone explain? @DarkStarDown @Mortis :lul:

the thing is thats its alot of coincidence, you posting it seems really suspicious

innocent until proven guilty

we'll see what the mods say
If they want to ban me they can, because I know I’m not a glowie. I don’t really care if I get banned or not

Haven't personally witnessed your comeup so I don't know what kind of user you are or who the fuck you are really. Can anyone explain? @DarkStarDown @Mortis :lul:

I have never seen this user in my life.

I have never seen this user in my life.
I was with him in those festivemaxxing days, he seemed legit to me. I can't argue with his tagline too ngl.

"Mods, I'm requesting a ban" niggas be like "no way I can just not post and not go to the site lol"

Why do you think I will know the answers to everything here :feelskek:

Must be the Jandalf avi halo.