Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Requesting a ban

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
100% - Permaban Requested
I know I was forgiven and unbanned this month because of the dumb stuff I did last year but I need a long break again .My mental health is declining from using this site 24/7 and I'm getting really depressed and since I can't stop my hands from typing in incels.is whenever I open my browser,I think a ban would do me good.

@Fat Link
@SlayerSlayer

Goodbye and good luck

you don't need to be banned

if you don't want to go on here, don't go on
yeah I tried but it doesn't work . I can't focus on other things, end up logging back in like a zombie and shitposting with the brocels.

See you in a few days

just post a selfie and youll get banned (like the glowie chad @verybasedindeed did)

Brutal

See you soon

don't shitpost, this place isn't for shitposting

sincerepost
My posts seem like shitposts but I couldn’t be more honest about my opinions on foids

Just don't log in theory

Done GIF

miss you brocel

I hope you feel better soon man, whenever you're ready to come back we're here waiting

-when normie larper doesn't realize that most incels are addicted to this forum for a reason.

gtfo scum
this is so true, it took me so long to actually get off this website because I was too scared to request a ban. I was on here all day everyday for months just rotting. it was fun in the moment though, but when I actually went outside for the first time in weeks I couldn't even speak properly with my family anymore.

Last seen 46 minutes ago

if i were in this forum a few years ago i could probably be in a similar situation. i used to be extremely high inhib but it's gotten better overtime. i still feel a bit uneasy when asking favors from people, both on this forum and in real life. so i know how it feels :feelsbadman:
all the love to you man, once you've been through that struggle it will never stop haunting you. sure it can get better, but I can never let go of the demons in my head telling me I'm a pathetic loser that people look down on when I'm in public.

I do that every blue moon since I joined, you will be back filled with vitriol and hatred

I know I was forgiven and unbanned this month because of the dumb stuff I did last year but I need a long break again .My mental health is declining from using this site 24/7 and I'm getting really depressed and since I can't stop my hands from typing in incels.is whenever I open my browser,I think a ban would do me good.

@Fat Link
@SlayerSlayer
JoinedNov 12, 2022

-when normie larper doesn't realize that most incels are addicted to this forum for a reason.

gtfo scum
this is so true, it took me so long to actually get off this website because I was too scared to request a ban. I was on here all day everyday for months just rotting. it was fun in the moment though, but when I actually went outside for the first time in weeks I couldn't even speak properly with my family anymore.
You fucking retarded faggots this is an attention seeking thread( normie trait) he could have simply pmed the jannies

>use 24/7
>Never seen this user