Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Requesting a ban

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
100% - Permaban
I want to focus more on real life and self-improve as much as I can. Not because I think that will help me ascend (I have zero hope on ascension and accepted that I will stay incel), but I at least want to get my life back together and have a decent life outside of the "not having a gf" part. I want to studymax so that I can have a good job in the future, hit the gym and stop LDARing all day.
And even in the free time I will have left after changing my lifestyle, I would rather spend it on stuff like video games or other hobbies. I waste too much free time on here and forums in general. And here it's just the same shit getting posted over and over again. That just gets old after a while.

I will maybe come back in the future (most likely tbh), but for now, I'm requesting a ban

@TheProphetMuscle @Caesercel @Fat Link @MarquisDeSade @Master @proudweeb

farewell

R.79b86bd776d2ad0cc53185f494e69367

silly sand nigger boy

You were a good user I'll miss ya. Best off luck to you and hopefully you won't feel the need to come back.

rip, best of luck

good luck brocel

100% - Issue solved?
I think I have been banned 3 times now. Why can I still post?

I'll fix the ban issue for you. I know what the issue is. Give me a minute

Noooooo, oh well best of luck ig

YUNYUN MOGS MEGUMIN AND THAT'S A FACT

Over 3000 post and there's still up here. You just can't access your account anymore what a shame At least take some pride in your work

why do you need to be banned?
Becuase the users here have no self control and think they can improve despite needing help to stop using a website :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
See you tommorow.

Despite disagreeing with you on politics i think you were one of the reasonable and decent users on here, goodbye and good luck.

Goodbye brocel

We miss you bro. I am happy that you are lifemaxxing rn though.
I am trying to do the same.

it's over

Megumin is now mine.

Goodbye megumincel.

I wish you a megumin gf.

Die Deutsche Front wird kleiner .

Pass auf dich auf . Und viel Glück .