Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Requested bans are a blackpill in and of themselves. People can't handle the truth.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The blackpill is pure truth with no mercy, it is brutal.

The average normie who visits this website screeches "muh toxic" "muh horrific" even though most of the stuff we post here is just scientific studies and discussion. Yes there's some "Go ER" shitposts, but that's just a joke.

The reason, as I've said before, is that people can't handle the truth. They can't, they will do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO LIE TO THEMSELVES. Even we practice to this to a degree with the sub8 meme.

I've posted some harsh blackpills myself and I've seen the way certain people respond, particularly to my miidle school orgy pill thread.

"this destroyed me"

it is truly a hard pill to swallow. you are a 20 something virgin and middle schoolers are fucking like rabbits.

Life isn't fair, harsh reality ngl

And to get to the requested bans, I've seen multiple users request bans because people say "this site isn't good for my mental health". and they might be right, perhaps knowing the truth isn't good. but in other ways it is bad. you cannot win as an ugly man

inb4"wateriswet"

I don't get requested bans tbh, just leave the site bro

I don't get bans, only fans :feelzez:

Real life is way more blackpilling than this site

Just stop smoking bro.
Quitting an online forum is easier than quitting smoking jfl

and if you're that addicted, getting banned won't stop you from lurking.

I was getting tired of the weak low effort posts here, that's why I asked for a ban. Doesn't mean that I'm not blackpilled. Dare I say that I'm among the most blackpilled of users here.
this doesn't apply to all users of course

you are indeed blackpilled. so no hard feelings

in fact your racepil threads are gigabased

explaining the exact aesthetics of the face was einstein iq

make one again sometime

High IQ observation

Very brutal tbh. I don’t think I’ve ever requested a ban before.

I don't get requested bans tbh, just leave the site bro
Seriously. Maybe they have no self control. But if that's the case they can always remove the ban.

The blackpill is pure truth with no mercy, it is brutal.

The average normie who visits this website screeches "muh toxic" "muh horrific" even though most of the stuff we post here is just scientific studies and discussion. Yes there's some "Go ER" shitposts, but that's just a joke.

The reason, as I've said before, is that people can't handle the truth. They can't, they will do EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING TO LIE TO THEMSELVES. Even we practice to this to a degree with the sub8 meme.

I've posted some harsh blackpills myself and I've seen the way certain people respond, particularly to my miidle school orgy pill thread.

"this destroyed me"

it is truly a hard pill to swallow. you are a 20 something virgin and middle schoolers are fucking like rabbits.

Life isn't fair, harsh reality ngl

And to get to the requested bans, I've seen multiple users request bans because people say "this site isn't good for my mental health". and they might be right, perhaps knowing the truth isn't good. but in other ways it is bad. you cannot win as an ugly man

inb4"wateriswet"
You should still stop posting middle school orgy pills tho.

Several autistic guy here is unironically gonna end up in prison for approaching middle schoolers :feelskek::feelskek:

The problem isn't not being willing to accept the truth. It's just that there is no point in being reminded of painful truths which you already know, at least if they make you feel bad. Do you suppose that I like to think about the fact that I've never had sex, yet middleschoolers are fucking? This isn't something I don't know, I knew it when I was in middle school jfl.

You should still stop posting middle school orgy pills tho.

Several autistic guy here is unironically gonna end up in prison for approaching middle schoolers :feelskek::feelskek:
if a dude approaches middle schoolers he is beyond retarded

approaching in general is retard tier