Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Request] Where is the positive Incel propaganda?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
There seems to be a lack of genuin lifefuel. Anyone want to get creative and produce some inspirational stuff? Writing, drawing, singing, propanda posters, poems, motivational stuff. Idc what. Just can't deal with those teehee roastie got killed and suifuelthreads anymore. :feelscry:

Also shoutout to @LastGerman for his encouraging funny speeches. :feelsokman:

Well with Globohomo constantly propagandizing the idea that life is only worth living because money and muh dikk it can be hard (no pun intended) to go against that shitty grain and actually express the idea that no life is about (or at least can be) about more than our base and primitive animal desires/needs, etc.

You can't propagandize an overtly rotten deal. It's like trying to sell a lemur to some desert-dwelling Arabs. It's useless to them and it requires food of its own. Normies think of incels this way.

You can't propagandize an overtly rotten deal. It's like trying to sell a lemur to some desert-dwelling Arabs. It's useless to them and it requires food of its own. Normies think of incels this way.
It's possible to romanticize the NEET incel lifestyle.

Well, I want to draw some simple funny 4-pannel incel comics about brother of Gorgona Medusa. The guy with stunning personality, teehee. But for now I am really unmotivated.

Also I have a few blackpills in my future book. However, MCs are foids, so other incels probably will blame me for foid worshiping.

Walking or any exercise is really good for you not only numerous physical benefits but mental as well such as better memory. It's the only thing that can make your brain grow post puberty.

Lol. Based analogy

I've made some songs depicting incels as people with genuine feelings and struggles, and I plan on doing more soon. Just check out my channel.

Maybe that's why sergeant dude invented manosphere.com?

It's a good question OP. There has to be a good side besides not betabuxxing and not landwhaling. Tbh though most of it seems like a cope.

Well with Globohomo constantly propagandizing the idea that life is only worth living because money and muh dikk it can be hard (no pun intended) to go against that shitty grain and actually express the idea that no life is about (or at least can be) about more than our base and primitive animal desires/needs, etc.

Nobody needs to propagandize reality, its a fact, it doesn't need propaganda, I basically made a post of about this very thing in another thread, a lot of incels are seriously coping

women are weak and lazy, and don't like hardship, if anything its men who are the copers who endlessly chase a "deeper meaning" in life, there is no deeper meaning, all that there is, is what you can enjoy physically, and on that note that's how women come out on top to men, especially in this era. Men romanticize and mystify existence, while women just focus on enjoying their existence. That's the one thing we could probably learn from them, all that "hermit" BS is just illogical coping, you are just cucking yourself of enjoying life.

Women don't become hermits, or build monuments, or take on fringe hobbies, because they aren't chasing after anything "deeper", the innate selfishness of their biology has one great perk, they are more focused on what their body actually wants, its men who waste time with these copes.

Men like to waste all this time with this "deeper meaning" BS and that's why were getting played and outmatched by women today, because men are still trying to "play nice" with women in search of this "deeper meaning" and women are treating us like objects to be used for a desired effect, you guys need to stop with this "muh deeper meaning" BS, you are just handicapping yourself, and ironically sounding more emotional than the group we like to go on and on about being emotional (women), its not logical

@Gyros_Pretcel I have something better than some pointless BS lets be positive and accomplish literally nothing strategy, in a sense it would function as propaganda to increase our numbers, but it will have nothing to do with positivity, it will be about harsh realities, exposing the black pill to normie males who are not yet aware of it

Nobody needs to propagandize reality, its a fact, it doesn't need propaganda, I basically made a post of about this very thing in another thread, a lot of incels are seriously coping

Men like to waste all this time with this "deeper meaning" BS and that's why were getting played and outmatched by women today, because men are still trying to "play nice" with women in search of this "deeper meaning" and women are treating us like objects to be used for a desired effect, you guys need to stop with this "muh deeper meaning" BS, you are just handicapping yourself, and ironically sounding more emotional than the group we like to go on and on about being emotional (women), its not logical

@Gyros_Pretcel I have something better than some pointless BS lets be positive and accomplish literally nothing strategy, in a sense it would function as propaganda to increase our numbers, but it will have nothing to do with positivity, it will be about harsh realities, exposing the black pill to normie males who are not yet aware of it

Interesting and important as well, but I am talking more about propaganda targeted towards ourselves.

I mean I could go to looksmax, but there are just bragging faggot chads, same witht he usual youtube motivation bluepilled normie shit.

get creative and produce some inspirational stuff? Writing, drawing, singing, propanda posters, poems, motivational stuff.
r/Braincels -------------->

I am talking more about propaganda targeted towards ourselves.

To what end, what goal would that accomplish?

The entire point of the black pill is the understand and face our harsh reality, you ironically seem to be asking for "cope tools" to be created so that one can ignore and forget about the black pill, we don't need that kind of propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back