Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Operation PillBot] - Calling All Incels, Lets Make Use Of The "Google Bot" To Spread The Black Pill

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

Was browsing inceltears and saw a thread made about my post, I'm glad I saw one specific comment, brought to my attention something interesting, something we can exploit, I think its time for an Op

Here's the post:
Googlebot Function

As @ErinKtheWriter said in the post, it would be "super helpful!!" in spreading the black pill

I'm going to be doing a little research on the google bot to understand more its mechanics and how the word association algorithm works, we can make "feminism" be associated with "divorce" (which it is), "rape" be associated with "false accusation", "children" be associated with "paternity fraud rates", etc

Lets get to it boyos, I'm not sure if its in some way restricted to the reddit site or not (I doubt it), but even if it is, I have no problem making an account to utilize something like this.

MOST IMPORTANT: (PM me if you are interested in this project)
In order to maximize the effect of this (if its even possible), we can't just create pointless word associations, we need word associations that will make men be driven to research studies and statistics themselves like divorce rates, paternity fraud rates, stats on how women rate male attractiveness relative to how men rate women (like ok cupid stats), etc, we don't want to create pointless meme worthy associations like "women" with "foid", that shit would be idiotic.

Last edited:

Was browsing inceltears and saw a thread made about my post, I'm glad I saw one specific comment, brought to my attention something interesting, something we can exploit, I think its time for an Op

Here's the post:
View attachment 136273

As @ErinKtheWriter said in the post, it would be "super helpful!!" in spreading the black pill

I'm going to be doing a little research on the google bot to understand more its mechanics and how the word association algorithm works, we can make "feminism" be associated with "divorce" (which it is), "rape" be associated with "false accusation", "children" be associated with "paternity fraud rates", etc

Lets get to it boyos, I'm not sure if its in some way restricted to the reddit site or not (I doubt it), but even if it is, I have no problem making an account to utilize something like this.

MOST IMPORTANT:
In order to maximize the effect of this (if its even possible), we can't just create pointless word associations, we need word associations that will make men be driven to research studies and statistics themselves like divorce rates, paternity fraud rates, stats on how women rate male attractiveness relative to how men rate women (like ok cupid stats), etc, we don't want to create pointless meme worthy associations like "women" with "foid", that shit would be idiotic.

High iq and based tbh the black pill needs to spread

Perhaps this is the only reason to use that search engine!

Bump.

Very interesting, if you manage to get more info on how that stuff works keep this thread updated.

Last edited:

Here's the post:
View attachment 136273

MOST IMPORTANT: (PM me if you are interested in this project)

That's not how googlebot works. If you could link Minecraft with anal sex this way u think 8year kids will see anal sex toys when they Google Minecraft?

Google results r harder to manipulate

Source: been trying to rank my website #1 for last 3 years

That's not how googlebot works. If you could link Minecraft with anal sex this way u think 8year kids will see anal sex toys when they Google Minecraft?

Google results r harder to manipulate

Source: been trying to rank my website #1 for last 3 years

Well maybe its something specific to reddit, either way we could black pill reddit lurkers who aren't aware

Just make it associate Incel with IncelTears, so whatever IncelTears associate with us, shall be associated with them.

I mean I've been called an Incel numerous times because I browse IncelTears.

Just make it associate Incel with IncelTears, so whatever IncelTears associate with us, shall be associated with them.

I mean I've been called an Incel numerous times because I browse IncelTears.

That wouldn't accomplish anything, it doesn't make sense, because everyone is already aware of the different sides, and if they aren't, one visit to the inceltears forum and they'll see the difference, that would be like saying - "Just create an association between the police and crime so everyone will think the police are criminals"

Are there criminal police officers, of course, but for the most part people know "which side" a police officer is on when it comes to the law, you can't create such a false association that's so blatantly false

Even if we could make that association, that wouldn't help spread the black pill, it would just make inceltears look bad