Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Request] Truecels GTFIH

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Can anyone who is legitimately ugly try photofeeler and post your results? Just wandering...

Also limit votes to females under 29 or it's cope.

Last edited:
I've done it. TERRIBLE results with my best pic and 50+ female votes.

All either ugly or not very ugly with no trustworthyness and they thought I looked retarded

I’ve seen urs bro

I was just on photofeeler and:

The most brutal skullmogging I have ever seen in my existence.

Last edited:
yes bro i got .1 out of 10 rip its le ogre tbhthb dedly ngl

I know an ugly deathnik fucker who did it and got good results.

Didnt u get like a 7

@fukmylyf I hope you don't mind me posting your photofeeler pic since you already posted it publically in discord:

fukmylifephotofeelerrating1.PNG

Pretty good. You should try to get a girlfriend, or just be open to dating the girls who approach you in nightclubs.

@fukmylyf I hope you don't mind me posting your photofeeler pic since you already posted it publically in discord:

Pretty good. You should try to get a girlfriend, or just be open to dating the girls who approach you in nightclubs.
fukmylyf is very trustworthy

fakecel gtfoh you are a chadlite. I got like 3 on attractivness

fakecel gtfoh you are a chadlite. I got like 3 on attractivness

Don't be so hard on fukmylyf. He said he gets anxious when women approach him. He's suffering inside. :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Just made the account now. Perhaps tomorrow I'll try it. I don't need any suifuel truth bombs at the moment