Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Request to ban "thebreezy"

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Unless mods can't read deleted threads. I made a mistake by refreshing his "7/10" thread and he deleted it.

Dude claimed to be 7/10 aspie who can't get laid, he PMed me his pic, I image reversed, exposed that cunt and he deleted his thread.

Mods I hope you will be able to read deleted threads. Some users might vouch for me whoever saw my post.

EDIT:
DTc1cqPPQeWVwyxgMbJwIQ.jpeg

QFqiWXJcRkq7ACWRJspA-w.jpeg

wUX-DjidQ5OcEXZh82E-nQ.jpeg

Google search results

EDIT:

P9Cn-Wa7RQqeVevDuU8GFg.jpeg

Thank you mods.

Great work detective

off I've been detected! retreat! fall back!

Weed said:
Unless mods can't read deleted threads. I made a mistake by refreshing his "7/10" thread and he deleted it.

Dude claimed to be 7/10 aspie who can't get laid, he PMed me his pic, I image reversed, exposed that cunt and he deleted his thread.

Mods I hope you will be able to read deleted threads. Some users might vouch for me whoever saw my post.

EDIT:
DTc1cqPPQeWVwyxgMbJwIQ.jpeg

QFqiWXJcRkq7ACWRJspA-w.jpeg

wUX-DjidQ5OcEXZh82E-nQ.jpeg

Google search results

saw your post and he sent me the same shit. hes legit retarded. time for a quick ban buddy boyo

Request to ban you. You are a sex haver and not welcome here.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Go on and make a thread about it then good luck you sex haver.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Co-signed.

mental_out said:
Silly idiot didn't realise we can see his IP, sad faggot had 5 different accounts on the go

I think he posted on CuckTears about it, saying he spend FIVE. HOURS. On this site.

And they tell us to get a life...

CopeMaster9001 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:

Co-signed.

You too go and make a thread about it.. 

Virgin nigger and copemaster only 2 users that I hate with their useless threats and not knowing a definition of a sex haver.

LDARIncel said:
mental_out said:
Silly idiot didn't realise we can see his IP, sad faggot had 5 different accounts on the go

I think he posted on CuckTears about it, saying he spend FIVE. HOURS. On this site.

We need to get a link lmao.. BTW I think he is legit 14

Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:

Co-signed.

Virgin nigger and copemaster only 2 users that I hate with their useless threats and not knowing a definition of a sex haver.

LDARIncel said:
mental_out said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bqawe/been_posting_actively_on_the_incels_website_for/
90% sure it's the same  cuck.

@Azavii did you (or any other mod) ban this fakecel including all his alt accounts?

LDARIncel said:
Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:

Co-signed.

LDARIncel said:
mental_out said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7bqawe/been_posting_actively_on_the_incels_website_for/
90% sure it's the same  cuck.

Oh yeah I am pretty sure that's him too.. Also he said he's 15 years old.. That's believable.

Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:

Co-signed.

Sex haver= someone who has fornicated with the opposite sex= you.

CopeMaster9001 said:
Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
a-virgin-nigger said:

Co-signed.

Sex haver = a person who has regular sex. Can you at least look up the definition on google? Also think about the word "haver" more. Legit low IQ inducing tbh tbh.. stop.

Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
Co-signed.

Sex haver = a person who has regular sex. Can you at least look up the definition on google? Also think about the word "haver" more. Legit low IQ inducing tbh tbh.. stop.

You have the ability to receive regular sex but choose not to. You are like a female foreveraloner. Picky.

CopeMaster9001 said:
Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
Weed said:

You have the ability to receive regular sex but choose not to. You are like a female foreveraloner. Picky.
Hahhaha fucking lol. Did you even read my post on r/incels where I stated I haven't received a single message from a girl since June as well as Tinder confirmg I will never get laid again.

Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:
Weed said:
CopeMaster9001 said:

Hahhaha fucking lol. Did you even read my post on r/incels where I stated I haven't received a single message from a girl since June as well as Tinder confirmg I will never get laid again.

If it is true that you will never have sex again, then condolences, but I smell BS. If you are able to get it once you can do it again.

Now if you are like me, 26 yo KHHV confirmed subhuman, it is impossible to escape. I only have the rope to look forward to. TBH TBH.