Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Request] NeetSupremacist's videos

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Hello,

A few weeks ago @NeetSupremacist had a mental breakdown, got depressed over the Blackpill overdose and took down his entire Youtube channel.

It's a damn shame, his Tinder videos were top quality Blackpills, some of them could even be introductory to normies about it, and were really well edited.
I DM'd him a few weeks ago asking if he had backups, he said that he still had them on his hard drive and would reupload it to interested parties sometime, but it seems that he really called a quit now.

I would like to know if anyone have backups of any of his videos, and if could upload it/them on Bitchute... I saw someone on Braincels claiming to have some, on the same day he took the channel down, but unfortunately I can't find that thread anymore.

Last edited:
currypill was suifuel

Yes i would like them to.

I can only find the video about the juggernault law, reuploaded by an italian dude (I'm not completely sure it was originally his, though):

His videos were very good, sad to see them gone :feelsbadman:

I didn't really wish the thread was moved to offtopic, oh well... It's as relevant as any stupid dogpill thread.

There goes the chance to get someone who actually have some of the videos.

I’n surprised he got so far without being censored.

His tinder experiment videos were top notch. Especially the two videos with The Midnight music.

I honestly need to download videos from now on tbh. You dont even know how many times ivewatched a video and its gone forever because the youtube account was suspended

I highly suggest to download any youtube videos with brutal Blackpills/Redpills that are considered "Misogynistic :soy: " about the "queenz/womyn".

Youtube has also removed that classic Black Pigeon Speaks video about how women destroys civilizations, luckily someone mirrored it.
This video has several truth bombs in it, it triggered leftists, SJW and foids so much that YT had to nuke it.

Dammit, I was the same as neet overdosing on blackpills got me depressed asf at multiple points of my life. I wish he would come back.

Dammit, I was the same as neet overdosing on blackpills got me depressed asf at multiple points of my life. I wish he would come back.
It was very selfish of him, because he never considered people liked his videos, he never warned people that he intended to delete his channel, and he never provided means to make people reupload his stuff elsewhere.
It's OK to stop making videos especially if he was starting to feel bad about it, but deleting everything simply because he was upset is autism.

It was very selfish of him, because he never considered people liked his videos, he never warned people that he intended to delete his channel, and he never provided means to make people reupload his stuff elsewhere.
It's OK to stop making videos especially if he was starting to feel bad about it, but deleting everything simply because he was upset is autism.
When I tried to see his videos it said that the channel got deleted, I didint know he deleted the channel himself, I figured jewtube might of shut him down for the blackpills. Also did he request a ban on this forum. I haven't been paying attention for a while so I'm a bit late.

I highly suggest to download any youtube videos with brutal Blackpills/Redpills that are considered "Misogynistic :soy: " about the "queenz/womyn".

Youtube has also removed that classic Black Pigeon Speaks video about how women destroys civilizations, luckily someone mirrored it.
This video has several truth bombs in it, it triggered leftists, SJW and foids so much that YT had to nuke it.

That video made me feel sad. Brutal and high IQ.

I was really looking forward to the conversations with the isis chad

I hope he reupload them these were really good experiments