Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Repost from r/braincels, Women are entitled to sex but we aren't

Tbh quite a lot of the content on r/braincels is good they just need to get rid of that femtard mod

The fact this slut sends its PayPal, really speaks volumes about foid "incels" and actual incels.
Tbh quite a lot of the content on r/braincels is good they just need to get rid of that femtard mod
If a moderator was a foid on my forum, I would also blow my brains out. However, unlike aforementioned roper I would make sure to ban the foids in my subreddit beforehand.

Looked up the original tweet

She put her paypal link up because cucks were begging her to donate her money

JFL @ this world

Was already posted here, but the moral of the story is that if you're an ugly male, you will be told to stop being "entitled" if you think you deserve sex. This isn't the case for ugly women however, let alone plus sized ones.

Well like get lined up boys! It's gangbang bukkake time!

Fucking Cucks

I don't even know if this world can be saved anymore.

The posts making fun of boardgaming are brilliant. Also I wish we had more memes here. They are great copes.

Why hasn't this world been nuked to bits already...