Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Repost from a wise sage] Why pedophilia (korephilia technically) is less degenerate than homosexuality.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
I'll preface this thread by saying I do not condone either. However I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.

For starters, we can define degenerate as separating sex from its main purpose, reproduction. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescents, who can't reproduce, and homosexuality, is sex between people of the same sex (usually men). Other forms of degeneracy include birth control pills, fornication, abortion, incest, beastiality. These are things that don't result in reproduction, or will result in reproduction of a child who is more likely to have deformities, or not be raised in a stable nuclear family.

To begin, male sexual arousal to prepubescent females, isn't extremely uncommon. It's definitely much more common than homosexuality.

There is a reason for this. Sex with females who are near puberty, if repeated, will eventually result in sex with a female in early puberty, which can result in reproduction. Male sexuality has arguably adapted to evade being cucked, and to have a greater sense of control over their female partners
https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1601&context=fchd_facpub
"There should be strong selection on males to control females' reproduction through direct coercive control of females.... Evolutionary thinkers, whether informed by feminist ideas or not, are not surprised by one of the overwhelming facts of patriarchal cultures, namely that men ... seek to constrain and control the reproductive capacities of women.... Juvenilization decreases the threat some men may feel when confronted with women; many men are comfortable around women whom they can clearly dominate and are profoundly uncomfortable around women whom they cannot so clearly dominate. The hypothesis that femininity signals ability to be dominated through juvenilization is an alternative to, but not necessarily mutually exclusive of, other evolutionary hypotheses that posit that femininity signals, sometimes deceptively, reproductive value and fertility. "

To make a comparison, imagine you want to buy something from a store before everyone else. It opens at 9 am, but you get to the store around 8 and stand in front waiting for it to open. The second it opens, you are now allowed to enter and have first pick. Similarly, being around a prepubsecent gives you the oppurtunity to have sex with her as soon as she is able to reproduce. Today's female child, is tomorrow's young fertile woman. This is seen in Islamic cultures as well, they marry young in order to facilitate pair bonding, and can reproduce when the female reaches reproductive age.

On the other hand, homosexuality can NEVER result in reproduction, no matter how long the couple stays together. And on top of that, if you look at the chart posted above, gays are more attracted to young boys than grown men. Many gays "reproduce" by molesting young boys, grooming them to become gay themselves. The reason gays are attracted to young boys, is because they possess less sexual dimorphism, than grown men.

It isn’t pedofili if cross gender attraction

Most pedophiles are homosexual. Most straight men have no interest in pre pubescent foids because they are infertile.

In sick Middle East most people are faggots and rape young boys for whatever reason and make them dance ,that is so fkcing sick

Most pedophiles are homosexual. Most straight men have no interest in pre pubescent foids because they are infertile.
Incorrect. You are thinking about proportions.

I'll preface this thread by saying I do not condone either. However I will explain why (straight) pedophilia, is less degenerate than homosexuality.

For starters, we can define degenerate as separating sex from its main purpose, reproduction. Pedophilia is sex with prepubescents, who can't reproduce, and homosexuality, is sex between people of the same sex (usually men). Other forms of degeneracy include birth control pills, fornication, abortion, incest, beastiality. These are things that don't result in reproduction, or will result in reproduction of a child who is more likely to have deformities, or not be raised in a stable nuclear family.

To begin, male sexual arousal to prepubescent females, isn't extremely uncommon. It's definitely much more common than homosexuality.
View attachment 605409

There is a reason for this. Sex with females who are near puberty, if repeated, will eventually result in sex with a female in early puberty, which can result in reproduction. Male sexuality has arguably adapted to evade being cucked, and to have a greater sense of control over their female partners
https://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1601&context=fchd_facpub

To make a comparison, imagine you want to buy something from a store before everyone else. It opens at 9 am, but you get to the store around 8 and stand in front waiting for it to open. The second it opens, you are now allowed to enter and have first pick. Similarly, being around a prepubsecent gives you the oppurtunity to have sex with her as soon as she is able to reproduce. Today's female child, is tomorrow's young fertile woman. This is seen in Islamic cultures as well, they marry young in order to facilitate pair bonding, and can reproduce when the female reaches reproductive age.

On the other hand, homosexuality can NEVER result in reproduction, no matter how long the couple stays together. And on top of that, if you look at the chart posted above, gays are more attracted to young boys han grown men. Many gays "reproduce" by molesting young boys, grooming them to become gay themselves. The reason gays are attracted to young boys, is because they possess less sexual dimorphism, than grown men.
BASED AF

Hm, actually a very good point. It could make sense at a societal level, even, the “pair bonding and then reproducing when she’s of age”.
I still see the attraction or preference towards pre-pubescent bodies, in general, as a malfunction and a rarity (it is)

Don't get me wrong I hate gayfaggots but I don't get this obession about reproduction either (I am sterile since birth).

Reproduction can't always be good for the species, especially when we are so superpopulated.

We have to share limited resources and that's probably why people like me are born.

Only having 100 thousand people would be terrible but having like 25 billions would also be terrible.

Degenerate homos are disgusting but just saying no_reproduction = bad / unnatural doesn't make sense to me.

Hm, actually a very good point. It could make sense at a societal level, even, the “pair bonding and then reproducing when she’s of age”.
I still see the attraction or preference towards pre-pubescent bodies, in general, as a malfunction and a rarity (it is)
Exactly. And I indeed agree attraction pre-pubescents is abnormal but so is gay attraction. So this is essentially a 'lesser of two evils'
Don't get me wrong I hate gayfaggots but I don't get this obession about reproduction either (I am sterile since birth).

Reproduction can't always be good for the species, especially when we are so superpopulated.

We have to share limited resources and that's probably why people like me are born.

Only having 100 thousand people would be terrible but having like 25 billions would also be terrible.

Degenerate homos are disgusting but just saying no_reproduction = bad / unnatural doesn't make sense to me.
overpopulation is a meme. people are just crammed into small areas, most areas have plenty of space.

overpopulation is a meme. people are just crammed into small areas, most areas have plenty of space.
But what are they going to eat? 40% of land is all agriculture.
Also 33% of land are deserts, 24% are mountains.
So much space left.

But what are they going to eat? 40% of land is all agriculture.
Also 33% of land are deserts, 24% are mountains.
So much space left.
don't spam me with your stupid questions and put the pressure on me to answer

its on you

Last thing we need is for him to start crying over pedantic shit.

I indeed agree attraction pre-pubescents is abnormal but so is gay attraction. So this is essentially a 'lesser of two evils'
Since when are "abnormal" and "evil" synonyms?

why do you have to whine over fucking everything?
why are you pushing normy values

if we accept that stuff like being a sex-haver is normal then us not being sex-havers is somehow 'evil'

why are you pushing normy values

if we accept that stuff like being a sex-haver is normal then us not being sex-havers is somehow 'evil'
shut the fuck up. you're not the boss of me