Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [REPOST] Foids won, chads won, negros won, jews won, LGBTQ mutants won, globohomo won. Everybody won except for principled moral men. Incels lost.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
200 1

And grass is green

We will always lose because the game was rigged from the start.

Agreed. Being a moralist was the worst mistake I ever made as a teen.

Also, what makes LBGTQ mutants?

The good guys never win

Agreed. Being a moralist was the worst mistake I ever made as a teen.
We are moral fags seeking to restrain primal sociobiology of Chads and foids because we are too subhuman to live and compete that way.

We are moral fags seeking to restrain primal sociobiology of Chads and foids because we are too subhuman to live and compete that way.
Wrong. I would've been a Chad if I didn't destroy myself trying to be "honorable". I could've outcompeted a lot of men if I was blackpilled early in life.

No such thing as "sociobiology"

Civilizations always were against biology and regulation. The current state of sexual relations is the mostly anarchic and never seen.

No such thing as "sociobiology"
Sociobiology exists because our primal mating instincts exist.
Civilizations always were against biology and regulation. The current state of sexual relations is the mostly anarchic and never seen.
Yes correct but civilization has been eroding away and primal behavior of barbarians is returning.

It mutates their appearance.
I don't think you know what the word "mutant" means. I think you're thinking of "mutilate".

We live in a sick society

Just trying to help. You seem smart so I thought maybe you'd like to know, that's all.
You're hindering not helping by obsessing over words. I'm currently going through some very hard and painful depression. I'm blankly staring at my computer screen with a weird brain freeze feeling. I can't seem to sleep or eat.

You're hindering not helping by obsessing over words. I'm currently going through some very hard and painful depression. I'm blankly staring at my computer screen with a weird brain freeze feeling. I can't seem to sleep or eat.
I'm drinking to relax because I've been up all night anxious to see my dad again. (We don't have the best relationship --and he'll be here in 2 hours).

Yes correct but civilization has been eroding away and primal behavior of barbarians is returning.

Does instinct precede society or does society precede instinct?

Does instinct precede society or does society precede instinct?
Instinct precede society. When male instincts win, you get order, morality, discipline, and civilization. When women's instincts win, you get chaotic matriarchal sexual anarchy.

Instinct precede society. When male instincts win, you get order, morality, discipline, and civilization. When women's instincts win, you get chaotic matriarchal sexual anarchy.
Over.