Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reporting the first page of Gripmaxxing's posts (cause I gave up)

based

@Diocel @Ritalincel @Broly @Ricordanza thoughts?

It's on streamable due to file size.

View: https://streamable.com/ze6kwe

You guys can have any butthurt opinions you want about me, report me and everything but ded srs just remember that I made a deal with the mods to let me back in again if i promise to not post gay shit again or else all of my posts will be deleted

This user has had several alts, posted gay shit, and IP grabbers. He's just a troll. Please ban.

This user has had several alts, posted gay shit, and IP grabbers. He's just a troll. Please ban.
That’s all water under the bridge now, if you wanna keep butthurting over it over and over again, do so. I hope you get banned for it just like you did before :smonk:

That’s all water under the bridge now, if you wanna keep butthurting over it over and over again, do so. I hope you get banned for it just like you did before :smonk:
No mercy for you, murtadcuck

gaycels piss me off

15 reports?
I know you are probably not happy he is back, but he didn't hack his way into the site. He was allowed back. Please report him if he actually infringes the rules. If you agree to this I will rescind the reporting warning. Thank you

15 reports?
I know you are probably not happy he is back, but he didn't hack his way into the site. He was allowed back. Please report him if he actually infringes the rules. If you agree to this I will rescind the reporting warning. Thank you
Why can you just put him on ignore?

15 reports?
Finally, something rational from you that I can agree on.

they removed your report button

I hope you get banned for it just like you did before :smonk:
deletetranny lmao
87294416086817779193884658547390.gif