Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reported speech in English is RETARDED speech

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-

It should be logically

She said (that) she LIKES ice cream BECAUSE when she SAID IT IN THE PAST she said she LIKES the ice cream not LIKED

Why? Because in my mother tongue is how you excactly speak. In English it doesn't make sense since the person SAID in the past that SHE LIKES ICE CREAM, because SHE STILL DOES, because in my language LIKED would mean PAST PERFECT in English

So to mean she LIKED in this sentence in my language you would need to form it that way: She said that she had liked ice cream (because she doesn't NOW but she did for certain period of time in the past)

Fuck English grammar is BULLSHIT

Should be she said she IS LIVING in London but no ENGLISH KNOWS BETTER

Fuck this language. For natives it may be normal but for me it is stupid completely.

Just be bad at english grammar theory.

Just be bad at english grammar theory.
Just be imbecile who doesn't understand English is not ideal language and has lots of stupid shit in it compared to other languages. Fuckin normie imbecile I would fuckin shit down your throat and choke you that way. Fuckin piece of shit jewish cunt. GO DIE

Last edited:
It is like NIGGERZ actually speak GOOD English while saying YOU IS instead YOU ARE when they talk to ONE PERSON. Instead in English you speak always in plural when talking to individual

Just be imbecile who doesn't understand English is not ideal language and has lots of stupid shit in it compared to other languages. Fuckin normie imbecile I would fuckin shit down your throat and choke you that way. Fuckin piece of shit jewish cunt. GO DIE
Use proper grammar, I don't understand you, animal.

Use proper grammar, I don't understand you, animal.
I use imbecile. Compared to you I know 2 languages at high level plus 3rd on basic you fuckin cunt