Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reported my abusive brother to the police

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
The other week I gave a statement at the police station regarding an abusive sociopath brother. For years he was threatening towards me and my mum, repeatedly threatening harm against me, threatening to stab me, shoot me, pulled a knife on me, you name it. That night he also threatened to burn his gf's house down. He admitted he's evil.

I was interrogated for an hour at the station alongside 2 domestic abuse support workers. Then I went to work directly from the station, the emotion that day was something else as I received text that the police was at my house. The distress my mum was in fucked me up and I was at work at the time. I even told my boss about the ordeal and she was supportive. I walked into work and knocked on her fuckin immediately and interrupted her staff meeting. Then I told the other staff, some hugged, most were ignorant as usual, faking sincerity. Most people would shy away from this transparency but I don't give a fuck. I had to leave my duties a few times as I couldn't contain my emotions, the fear of what would transpire as I arrived home.

The police called me to inform they won't be pressing charges due to insufficient evidence of direct threats. All I had was 5 recordings which lacked clarity and the notes I documented on my phone. My mum gaslighted me as usual, invalidating me. The following day he threatened to do me in again and warned me to never ring the police.

On top of being a sexless man and mental health issues, I've also had to deal with this abuse, this intense fear for years. Everyday was a living hell, the uncertainty of when he was about to have a drink and turn nasty again. He since moved out but still visits. Moral of the story? there's always someone as fucked as you, that someone happens to be me :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
That night he also threatened to burn his gf's house down. He admitted he's evil.
Another example of guys with great personalities with girlfriends

Any way you need to leave asap and leave your family to the gutter rats

Damn, I guess he really was that bad.

Another example of guys with great personalities with girlfriends

Any way you need to leave asap and leave your family to the gutter rats
ye this guy even choked his own girlfriend, and threatened to hurt her calling her a C. He's not even the biggest, he's like 5'7 but he's twisted as fuck. He would pull a knife if ever called out on his behaviour. He told me he hopes I get run over, all I did was come downstairs and make a cup of tea.

The trauma I have will scar me for life. Even when he visits the trauma is still there. The weed as well was unbearable. He associates with ex convicts, people who have committed serious crimes of violence against old women for instance. This is the type of people my 'brother' associates with. I don't even speak to him, haven't done for years, yet he still felt the need to threaten me.

Little did he know that I was at breaking point, so I finally had the courage to call the police. It was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life, the station was an experience in itself, sat across an officer. I was shaking and emotional as I gave my statement against him. Evil has many faces as they say.

You should get some recording software so you can document his threats and actions.

Or just move out. Your Mum doesn't seem to care about your safety.

You should get some recording software so you can document his threats and actions.

Or just move out. Your Mum doesn't seem to care about your safety.
ye the few recordings I have can be made clearer through forensic software. I've even seen crime documentaries were a rapist was heard threatening to kill his victim, it was very muffled on cctv but given greater clarity by the software, to the point were it could heard be clear as day.

I regret not recording it a lot sooner. When your amongst it it's not always safe to just whip your phone out and start recording. I documented most of it though on various dates but that doesn't mean shit to them. They did tell me to send those notes over to them by email but I've yet to do that.

I could always consult a detective for a formal investigation, the officer didn't do shit and she even sympathised with my mum.

ye the few recordings I have can be made clearer through forensic software. I've even seen crime documentaries were a rapist was heard threatening to kill his victim, it was very muffled on cctv but given greater clarity by the software, to the point were it could heard be clear as day.

I regret not recording it a lot sooner. When your amongst it it's not always safe to just whip your phone out and start recording. I documented most of it though on various dates but that doesn't mean shit to them. They did tell me to send those notes over to them by email but I've yet to do that.

I could always consult a detective for a formal investigation, the officer didn't do shit and she even sympathised with my mum.
There's all kinds of "discrete" recording devices you can buy. From pens that record audio to clocks with cameras in them, and they seem fairly cheap and high quality nowadays. At least you're on the record with the cops, so if anything happens you should be believed over your brother.

There's all kinds of "discrete" recording devices you can buy. From pens that record audio to clocks with cameras in them, and they seem fairly cheap and high quality nowadays. At least you're on the record with the cops, so if anything happens you should be believed over your brother.

What about if he somehow twists it to blame shift. If he was investigated for instance he could easily make a false allegation to turn the tables and deflect his threatening behaviour.

What about if he somehow twists it to blame shift. If he was investigated for instance he could easily make a false allegation to turn the tables and deflect his threatening behaviour.
Could do. And his girlfriend will support him, and your Mum might. And the law listens to females not males.

Could do. And his girlfriend will support him, and your Mum might. And the law listens to females not males.
this is why I'm reluctant to call in a detective. I was shortlisted for a flat but I hear the apartment is full of drug dealers so I'm hesitant.

this is why I'm reluctant to call in a detective. I was shortlisted for a flat but I hear the apartment is full of drug dealers so I'm hesitant.
I can't relate because my family is great. But if I was in that situation and felt a genuine threat from the guy, getting away from him is the best thing to do. If you need some extra money, Matched Betting is an easy way to make an extra £1k/month in the UK.

I can't relate because my family is great. But if I was in that situation and felt a genuine threat from the guy, getting away from him is the best thing to do. If you need some extra money, Matched Betting is an easy way to make an extra £1k/month in the UK.
No one makes 1k form that shit

No it's not faggot I know what matched betting is and everyone who reviews the websites even says they make like 200 a month not 1000 nigger
Again, no. The first guy who mentions a figure says he made £1k in a month. The next guy says £20k in just over 2 years. The next one I can find says £7k in 9 months. And it's tax-free. You obviously haven't tried it if you're relying on reviews, though. It's certainly more than £500+ if you cba putting in a few hours per day.

Again, no. The first guy who mentions a figure says he made £1k in a month. The next guy says £20k in just over 2 years. The next one I can find says £7k in 9 months. And it's tax-free. You obviously haven't tried it if you're relying on reviews, though. It's certainly more than £500+ if you cba putting in a few hours per day.
That's shit anyway scrubbing toilets 40 hours a week can make you 25k a year why am I gonna do Jew shit for pennies when the big Jews are making millions sitting on their ass

That's shit anyway scrubbing toilets 40 hours a week can make you 25k a year why am I gonna do Jew shit for pennies when the big Jews are making millions sitting on their ass
It's not a get rich quick scheme, it's a subsistence while having your freedom scheme. If you combine it with NEETbux you can live comfortably without having to wage slave. And if you want more money you can use that time setting up your own business or something, which is what I intend to do. Or you can LDAR or pursue your hobbies. Or save up and SEAmaxx.

Thinking that being a slave is ""owning the "Jews"" but making a passable income in your bed isn't is weird logic, buddy boy.

It's not a get rich quick scheme, it's a subsistence while having your freedom scheme. If you combine it with NEETbux you can live comfortably without having to wage slave. And if you want more money you can use that time setting up your own business or something, which is what I intend to do. Or you can LDAR or pursue your hobbies. Or save up and SEAmaxx.

Thinking that being a slave is ""owning the "Jews"" but making a passable income in your bed isn't is weird logic, buddy boy.
I'm not a slave nigger and nobody is owning the Jews they own everyone you will never be one of them. I don't need their Jew nigger money my money is bullets and shanks and I'll use them to take what I want from these frail nigger jews

He's a bitch and would get folded up in prison like some clothes, he's only big when fighting easy targets.

That's why I hate police. It simply does nothing a bunch of lazy fucks

ye this guy even choked his own girlfriend, and threatened to hurt her calling her a C. He's not even the biggest, he's like 5'7 but he's twisted as fuck. He would pull a knife if ever called out on his behaviour. He told me he hopes I get run over, all I did was come downstairs and make a cup of tea.

The trauma I have will scar me for life. Even when he visits the trauma is still there. The weed as well was unbearable. He associates with ex convicts, people who have committed serious crimes of violence against old women for instance. This is the type of people my 'brother' associates with. I don't even speak to him, haven't done for years, yet he still felt the need to threaten me.

Little did he know that I was at breaking point, so I finally had the courage to call the police. It was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life, the station was an experience in itself, sat across an officer. I was shaking and emotional as I gave my statement against him. Evil has many faces as they say.
Your mom is fine with it because she knows he has sex and therefore has the highest chance of passing on his genes.

Not to be offensive, but is your dad not in the picture? If yes, is it possible your mom is a roastie like every other woman?

I wish I understood this match betting, I'm a bit cynical about gets rich schemes as I've been burned in the past. I remember 1 time I was invited to an interview for a marketing role at some fancy office who promised me an amazing salary. Then I realised it was all bullshit, they tried to call me and said all they need is my bank details. It was a lucky escape, I since realised it's known as a 'pyramid' scheme. So many people have been catfished by this bullshit as it seems believable. Moral of the story, if its too good to be true it usually is.

That's why I hate police. It simply does nothing a bunch of lazy fucks
They even sympathised with him, the female officer did fuck all. Then she told me she can't press charges due to insufficient evidence of direct threats. I told her he's threatened to stab me, all sorts over the years and they did nothing.

Your mom is fine with it because she knows he has sex and therefore has the highest chance of passing on his genes.

Not to be offensive, but is your dad not in the picture? If yes, is it possible your mom is a roastie like every other woman?
My dad died when I was 12, I didn't even know him. Apparently he was a drug dealer, he was a wealthy man but also a piece of shit. My mum said there was often people looking for him to threaten to shoot him, all sorts.

I wish I understood this match betting, I'm a bit cynical about gets rich schemes as I've been burned in the past. I remember 1 time I was invited to an interview for a marketing role at some fancy office who promised me an amazing salary. Then I realised it was all bullshit, they tried to call me and said all they need is my bank details. It was a lucky escape, I since realised it's known as a 'pyramid' scheme. So many people have been catfished by this bullshit as it seems believable. Moral of the story, if its too good to be true it usually is.

They even sympathised with him, the female officer did fuck all. Then she told me she can't press charges due to insufficient evidence of direct threats. I told her he's threatened to stab me, all sorts over the years and they did nothing.

My dad died when I was 12, I didn't even know him. Apparently he was a drug dealer, he was a wealthy man but also a piece of shit. My mum said there was often people looking for him to threaten to shoot him, all sorts.
I mean no disrespect to you or your mother, but she sounds like the typical roastie for dating a drug dealer. And this is possibly why she has such sympathy for your brother.

Is he insane? Or just can't handle his drink?

Either way, you need to get the hell out of there. You only get one life, don't spend it putting up with that shit.

Another example how inkweldom can emerge from non looks things. Imagine being a trucel in such a environment