Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Report Twitch streamers/OnlyFans?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
These people obviously aren't paying taxes so can't we mass report them for tax evasion?

High iq. We need to bring this back. I forgot what they called it before. "Thot tax" or something

stone em the payers and cunts

High iq. We need to bring this back. I forgot what they called it before. "Thot tax" or something
It was called the thot audit

SEND IN THE IRS FOR THESE THOTS!!!

You can if they're actually not paying. If they're from Pindostan, the IRS will even give you a cut of up to 70%. People used to do it with whores premium snaps. Whores were mad as fuck during that trend, talking like Saint Elliot.

Thot Audit should be a full-time gig.

I tried reporting someone but you need some serious amount of personal info about them to make the report

name
Address
Ssn

amount evaded and which banks
Thotaudit is a meme unfortunately

Too much work just scam simps

I tried reporting someone but you need some serious amount of personal info about them to make the report

name
Address
Ssn

amount evaded and which banks
Thotaudit is a meme unfortunately
There's no way that's true, how could you get their SSN or the total amount they're evading? It should be the job of the IRS/CRA/your local tax revenue agency to investigate suspicious activity.

Any kind of "donation" should be taxed. It is no charity. The whore is not dying from cancer and she is not qualified to receive any help. She charges bucks and sends nudes in return, i. e. makes money through labor. Therefore she must be taxed. Not doing so is a spit in the face to those who do real job in industries and write a significant amount off their income as a tax.

There's no way that's true, how could you get their SSN or the total amount they're evading? It should be the job of the IRS/CRA/your local tax revenue agency to investigate suspicious activity.

im saying that you cant file a report without identifying the thot

you cant just go to the irs website and say “snowbunny69” and give them her premium snapchat account

Thotaudit is a meme thats why the trend died within like 4 days, thats not how real life works

you cant just go to the irs website and say “snowbunny69” and give them her premium snapchat account

Thotaudit is a meme thats why the trend died within like 4 days, thats not how real life works
Finding out their identity and possible even address is not hard but SSN or total amount of money they owe? That is not possible for you to know.

Some thots were taken down though? How did that work?

However they were taken down, I'm pretty sure OnlyFans will make the necessary accommodations. If this is about paying tax, tax can be calculated and prorated.

Le thot audit has arrived

Some thots were taken down though? How did that work?

However they were taken down, I'm pretty sure OnlyFans will make the necessary accommodations. If this is about paying tax, tax can be calculated and prorated.

Onlyfans works the same as chaturbate which means they require ID upon registration and they send a tax form for you once per year. On their side they inform the IRS how much money a certain thot has earned and then she has the responsibility to file her taxes

So in essence, the onlyfans thots do pay their taxes

the issue is with regular incognito premium snapchats and money sending through cashapp and paypal which cannot be controlled. Thats straight up tax evasion