Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Report: republicans more likely to die of Covid than democrats

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

In this cohort study evaluating 538 159 deaths in individuals aged 25 years and older in Florida and Ohio between March 2020 and December 2021, excess mortality was significantly higher for Republican voters than Democratic voters after COVID-19 vaccines were available to all adults, but not before. These differences were concentrated in counties with lower vaccination rates, and primarily noted in voters residing in Ohio.

Last edited:
This is a narrative that would shoot to the top of one of the “Science”(!) subreddits

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Really? what bullshit I thought we were done with all this Covid bullshit.

Demojews more likely to die off heart attack than republicucks

Demojews more likely to die off heart attack than republicucks
Nope

It’s because they don’t believe in modern medicine or doing stuff that will prevent diseases
IMG 6965

This is a narrative that would shoot to the top of one of the “Science”(!) subreddits

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I mean it’s true, Republicans are usually the ones that don’t take the vaccine or do stuff that would prevent getting COVID

I mean it’s true, Republicans are usually the ones that don’t take the vaccine or do stuff that would prevent getting COVID
Like why did they even complain about wearing a mask and criticize people that do wear a mask? That’s like complaining about people who washed their hands. I do not get it

so anti vaccine was a demonrat psyop to kill republicans? :feelshehe:

Like why did they even complain about wearing a mask and criticize people that do wear a mask? That’s like complaining about people who washed their hands. I do not get it
Because they’re mad that people abide guidelines set forth by the scientists and virologists. They’d rather listen to trumps advice of injecting bleach

Because they’re mad that people abide guidelines set forth by the scientists and virologists. They’d rather listen to trumps advice of injecting bleach
They were literally taking Horse Dewormer as treatment for covid, how is that any less dangerous than taking the vaccine? Or even just wearing a mask?

It’s because they don’t believe in modern medicine or doing stuff that will prevent diseases
View attachment 837975
I'm clueless how people still think the vaccine saves lives. Have u seen the news, how many sportsmen are dying of myocarditis

I'm clueless how people still think the vaccine saves lives. Have u seen the news, how many sportsmen are dying of myocarditis
Rare side effect and compare to dying from Covid, the vaccine is the better alternative.

There is more chances of dying from Covid or getting health complications from Covid than there is for dying from myocarditis or getting health complications from it

Last edited:
Also that is like saying you shouldn’t take measles vaccine because on rare cases children who are immune compromise have died by taking the measles vaccine

It’s mostly black people thAt already have genetic defects such as enlarged hearts and sickle cell disease. Blacks have terrible cardiovascular health

Anyways you can’t “die” of myocarditis, it’s relatively minor and can be cured with a pill. You can die of heart attack, heart disease, etc

Athletes have been dying of heart problems since the Greek dark ages

Also, why are conservatives so caught up on the side effect of myocarditis when there is a higher chance of getting adenopathy or arthritis from the vaccine

Like legit, there are videos that numbered in the million views about vaccine and myocarditis, but the highest viewed video about arthritis is at 83k views despite it having more chances of getting it, same as the other side effects. The only reason people are getting scared of myocarditis from vaccine is because it’s getting pushed by anti-vaxxers and conservatives.

Last edited:
Also, why are conservatives so caught up on the side effect of myocarditis when there is a higher chance of getting adenopathy or arthritis from the vaccine
I'm not a conservative. I don't trust that the Jews care about the common man enough to give them a vaccine to save them

I'm not a conservative. I don't trust that the Jews care about the common man enough to give them a vaccine to save them
I mean you could say that about all vaccines and modern medicine

I mean you could say that about all vaccines and modern medicine
So yes, I'm saying that about all the vaccines. I never said I only distrust the covid vaccine

So yes, I'm saying that about all the vaccines. I never said I only distrust the covid vaccine
How about modern medicine then? Do you know that Aspirin increased the risk of hemorrhagic stroke, and there are numerous of other day to day medications that has side effects. Are you just going to stop taking any medication?

I wouldn't trust such obviously politicized studies. Some "scientists" also say you're a real woman if you chop your dick off.

How about modern medicine then? Do you know that Aspirin increased the risk of hemorrhagic stroke, and there are numerous of other day to day medications that has side effects. Are you just going to stop taking any medication?
I'm too tired to explain this, but in short I don't trust the jewjab

I wouldn't trust such obviously politicized studies. Some "scientists" also say you're a real woman if you chop your dick off.
Yet more people I know in media died from Covid due to being unvaccinated.
Basherverse? - unvaccinated Bizonacci? -unvaccinated, etc

I'm too tired to explain this, but in short I don't trust the jewjab
Alright, I didn’t get my Covid vaccine for a year, even with the restrictions, because that vaccine was experimental and I wanted to make sure that it’s safe and not basically be thalidomide 2.0. I even got Covid at that time

So I understand your hesitation

Last edited:
Yet more people I know in media died from Covid due to being unvaccinated.
Basherverse? - unvaccinated Bizonacci? -unvaccinated, etc

I'm unvaccinated. Everyone I know is outside of my mother. Covid wasn't that bad and those who got the vaccine will likely die from heart attacks.

I'm unvaccinated. Everyone I know is outside of my mother. Covid wasn't that bad and those who got the vaccine will likely die from heart attacks.
I’m vaccinated and I feel fine too. No heart problems for me. Its really about mitigating the chances of dying from Covid

Last edited:
Why do any of you fags care :feelsjuice: Covid is pretty much over. No shit republicans who refused to vax would die more

Like legit, there are videos that numbered in the million views about vaccine and myocarditis, but the highest viewed video about arthritis is at 83k views despite it having more chances of getting it, same as the other side effects. The only reason people are getting scared of myocarditis from vaccine is because it’s getting pushed by anti-vaxxers and conservatives.
Because they don’t know much about the vaccine. They sperg about myocarditis because a anti-vaccine Facebook Meme told them about it.

Covid wasn't that bad and those who got the vaccine will likely die from heart attacks.
2 billlion+ vaccines administered worldwide and it’s been 3 years, and yet none of us are dropping dead from heart attacks due to vaccine. You think the vaccine just sits in your blood stream for decades ?

I’m vaccinated and I feel fine too. No heart problems for me. Its really about mitigating the chances of dying from Covid
2 billlion+ vaccines administered worldwide and it’s been 3 years, and yet none of us are dropping dead from heart attacks due to vaccine. You think the vaccine just sits in your blood stream for decades ?
It's coming.

medical freedom > living a bit longer like

I think all that you need to know about the vaccines is that our resident furry is in favour of them

GOOD!! FUCK THEM!! Play stupid games....

I'm jealous, I wanted to die but both things failed me during the plandemic.