Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Report here if you are pro-Russian who is closely following the Ukraine war

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
So far, only @PersonalityChad has showed up. I need more people to discuess the war with.

@Khanivore help me find some guys. If you know some, give me their contacts.

I wanted Putin to slaughter Ukraine but was very disappointed so I stopped following the war because nothing new or exciting ever happened

@Khanivore help me find some guys. If you know some, give me their contacts.
Please, learn art, this war is useless

I know that you can be a hardworking citizen, so be a hardworking citizen, not this

Normies and NPC say Ukraine will win :feelstastyman:

I follow the war closely, but I'm pro-Ukraine.

this war is useless
НЕТ! Мой нигилизм и мизантропия требуют геноцидного уничтожения в глобальном масштабе! Глобогомо феминистская еврейская империя должна быть сожжена дотла! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

НЕТ! Мой нигилизм и мизантропия требуют геноцидного уничтожения в глобальном масштабе! Глобогомо феминистская еврейская империя должна быть сожжена дотла! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Please, write in english, you write on russian just like i write on english - such errors, it can be seen from mile away that you arent a native speaker

Who knows how many incels have died on both sides :feelscry:

Please, write in english, you write on russian just like i write on english - such errors, it can be seen from mile away that you arent a native speaker
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Who knows how many incels have died on both sides :feelscry:
If you have incel face and body type but you still choose to serve globalists and feminists, you deserve to die.

If you have incel face and body type but you still choose to serve globalists and feminists, you deserve to die.
Yeah, yeah, we all ruled by jews and feminists and literal Satan, yeah, why not reptiles and mason lodges

You arr really into this shit? Really? Please say that you are joking

And stop all that 'mimimi i am so angery mimimi kill all foids'

You are talking just like radfems
We must fight fire with fire!
4b0.jpg
Screenshot_164.jpg
306.png

Oh man, aren't you tired of all this nonsense
Waaaah no booba waaah no sexo

Well. If you cant change it - then ignore it, find some 'cope' as you say, and ignore it. Because it isnt going away

Peopleeeee i am going mad with the likes of you

Sometimes locals are smart as fuck, and next day or even the same day they are going into fit of sperg rage, look at @Indracel vs @JayGoptri for example

Truly, humanity is something of a brilliant with millions over millions of facets

Peopleeeee i am going mad with the likes of you

Sometimes locals are smart as fuck, and next day or even the same day they are going into fit of sperg rage, look at @Indracel vs @JayGoptri for example

Truly, humanity is something of a brilliant with millions over millions of facets
Well, sometimes it's unavailable.

Why cant we just skip the the nuclear arc ?

I'm not pro-Russian per day and I am certainly not pro-Ukranian war effort or any other efforts involving them at the expense of the U.S. tax payer. But some important people clearly want this war to continue.

So far, only @PersonalityChad has showed up. I need more people to discuess the war with.
What aspect of the war do you want to discuss?

Russia's only advantage is it has more manpower. Ukraine has superior weapons and troops. Ukraine will also achieve air superiority when it receives the superior western fighter jets. Russians are too poor and low IQ to develop weapons and tactics on par with the west.

Russia's only advantage is it has more manpower. Ukraine has superior weapons and troops. Ukraine will also achieve air superiority when it receives the superior western fighter jets. Russians are too poor and low IQ to develop weapons and tactics on par with the west.
Kill yourself jew.

I have had my father unironically say Russians lost Kyiv because three million citizens with no prior training and no military experience were given weapons.

Why do you think U.S.A. has given ten thousands of billions of dollars to Ukraine? To have men see women lap dance whilst they jerk off?

I don't care either way because I believe both the jew Zelenskiy and Putin both worship the elite and they work together

I am not following the war closely, but I want Russia to win.

Fuck off curry nigger. When did your race ever win in anything, you slave?
We beat up the Portuguese to take back Goa. Same with the French in Pondicherry. Bose could have taken on the British if the Japanese gave him more material.

Weren't you Asian wereq? Don't get so hostile. I support Putin. I just don't understand why he didn't defeat Ukraine despite having the might of Russia in his hands.

This looks like a glowing datamining operation; but most of the world is pro russian, being pro ukrainain is minority position only seen in the west

exact opposite is true ZSU has manpower advantage and VRF has artillery, equipment, aerial advantage

ZSU casualties are in 200k+ w over 100k dead

VRF casualties around 40k including Wagner and DPR LPR

Actually, Ukraine has more soldiers right now. Russians don't even use all their 300000 mobilized soldiers.

It's not Call Of Duty or the Iraqi army. Keep coping.
nah putin and russia fucked up its why they didnt win first week

they didnt do logistics properly and spread their forces

if theyd been smart they would have gotten novorossiya or east dnieper novorossiya by apr 1 and then taken over the rest in quick succession

@wereq i replied on the other thread but i'm attentioncel as always.
Well, i am pro-ruski. Fuck nazicraine and fuck NATO (as i already said).

I hate both of them. but at least the russians aren't infesting my country now

@wereq i replied on the other thread but i'm attentioncel as always.
Well, i am pro-ruski. Fuck nazicraine and fuck NATO (as i already said).
Based!

I feel shame every fuckin day because my country is a NATO puppet state (Italy here). Fuck nazicraine, fuck NATO and fuck USA. Hope we all get crushed and when Russia and China will come i'll be ready to be an inside jobber for them. Or i'll be an eventual collateral victim of the asian nukes, but a happy one! We deserve death. Long live to the based east!
that's my comment on your other thread you made about this same topic btw @wereq

that's my comment on your other thread you made about this same topic btw @wereq
Extremely high IQ. Jewish feminist NATO must die. Make women slaves again!

What are your estimates of Ukrainian troop count?
Don't know. I have read that they have 700000+ soldiers now. But actually I have read the same in the summer of 2022.

Not even pro-Russian per se I’m mostly just anti-west