Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reply to this if you hate your life, and want to die.

Not if I CHOose the bettER option.

I want to live. The world is making it hard to do that though.

I don't want my parents and my cat to suffer from my death, but other than that I'm ready to die. After they die I will drink myself till I die of alcohol poisoning, which I nearly did several times.

The only reason why I don't kill myself right this moment is because I don't want my family to suffer because of my death.

Doesn't it make you sick? seeing all these people, all these "humans". They are disgusting. There should not exist so many disgusting things.
They need to be reduced. All of them.

It would be best if only 1 or 0 human existed and there did not exist any reflective material that could mirror the image of the self back to the human.

Seeing human faces makes me prosopagnosial sick. the perfect world would be one where humans lived the lives that cattle, chicks and pigs in mass production facilities live and i dont say that because i believe in environmentalism or because i care about animals.

If I had 3 wishes the first thing i would wish would be for all human faces to melt off, just melt so nobody not even a common house fly would have to see the abomination that is the human faces ever again. 2nd i would wish for there to be a mountain range with meatgrinders along its foot and humans to be streamed like an ocean into the meatgrinders eternally for a constant neverending stream of blood and screams to echo out from the mountainous chamber. 3rd humans ought to be unable to eat, drink and reproduce but their desires should remain so that they could starve on their way to the meatgrinders in a forced marching speed that takes a month for them to arrive.

I want to die

post maxxxxxxxx