Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Replaying Dead Space

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
This game is so good, really atmospheric and playing it on hard its giving me a run for my money, hate those little shits that get stuck into the suit. I'll never forgive EA for killing the franchise.

Never heard of it tbh

I would enjoy Dead Space games if there weren’t puzzles. I play shooters to virtually kick ass, not to solve puzzles.

Good choice OP, I recently started my replay of Forza Horizon. I gotta start buying up all of those classic 360 titles I was too poor to buy as a kid.

I would enjoy Dead Space games if there weren’t puzzles. I play shooters to virtually kick ass, not to solve puzzles.
There aren't that many puzzles in the game, only like 2 or 3

EA is no good in general.

Dead is good. Its a shame what cunts EA are

I played through it once, it was really good. Those parts where you went into 0 gravity were always my favorite. I should play it again tbh.

I played through it once, it was really good. Those parts where you went into 0 gravity were always my favorite. I should play it again tbh.
Those parts make me really anxious, with the lack of sound and your oxygen running out

Those parts make me really anxious, with the lack of sound and your oxygen running out
I'm not talking about the part where you go outside, but the parts where you went into rooms with 0-G and were able to fly from wall to wall.

Shooting mechanics wasn't enjoyable tbh.

Great game tbh, i loved dead space 2 as well, im not sure about 3 i never played it though

I'm not talking about the part where you go outside, but the parts where you went into rooms with 0-G and were able to fly from wall to wall.
oh yeah, those are cool
Great game tbh, i loved dead space 2 as well, im not sure about 3 i never played it though
3 is the worst one imo, but still entertaining. It ends on a pretty big cliffhanger that will never be solved though.