Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting replaced my router

owly

owly

Banned
-
took a number to stand in line, when an orthodox jew foid wearing a tower on her hair and with her half black child in a baby cart, walks up to the clerk and demands
to cut in line just because she got fucked and had a kid and she needs to take the POS to daycare. I call to her, she ignores me, I know she ignores me,
so I call her twice more really loud, she acknowledges me and I say :

"what am I garbage, your time is more valueable than mine, I have to wait and you don't"

then the clerk sends a security guard (fully armed and armoured) that sits the foid down.

then the clerk sends a security guard (fully armed and armoured) that sits the foid down.
wut. Does your Best Buy have armed security or some shit?

I did something almost exactly like that years ago, I got booed and everybody gave me dirty looks. Was a white foid with a white baby tho so maybe that's why the crowd had her back.

I did something almost exactly like that years ago, I got booed and everybody gave me dirty looks. Was a white foid with a white baby tho so maybe that's why the crowd had her back.

maybe cause I workoutmax

to cut in line just because she got fucked and had a kid and she needs to take the POS to daycare. I call to her, she ignores me, I know she ignores me,
What a loser, i hate it when a person wants inequality.

Glad to see her pussy pass was denied.