Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Repairing teeth naturally

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I bought some chewable calcium carbonate pills because I heard from someone on the interwebs that it could help teeth remineralize. I don't have good enough camera to take a pic of my teethies but here's some rando who used calcium carbonate too

4637b5_01f5d4de6d554dffb30bf142140596a9~mv2.jpg

My teeth look a bit whiter than before and I nocited some demineralization on my gumline and it looks better. It seems to work slowly but I already see improvements within a week. I just brush my teeth without using toothpaste to make sure my teeth are clean, then chew a pill and leave the calcium in my mouth covering all of my teeth and let it do its thing. Like an hour a day. Definitely try it out and save money, I wish I found this sooner

Some other random guy who used calcium carbonate. Don't let dentists jew you anymore

4637b5_35a1619952bc451183853c3e98ad5958~mv2.jpg

just bleach it with whitening straps jfl, faster result
Bleaching can only change the color of your teeth, it doesn't repair them or strengthen them

Teeth whitening is a good strategy, You need foil and toothpaste tho with whitening properties