Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reoccuring Universe Theory: You will live the same life for eternity as an incel!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It states that the universe is constantly repeating itself, meaning everything that ever happened will happen again. The universe will end in a big crunch, then a big bang will happen again and everything that happened in the former universe will happen again, then it will end in a big crunch again, then a new big bang, etc., forever.

The Poincaré recurrence theorem states that certain dynamical systems, such as particles of gas in a sealed container, will return infinitely often to a state arbitrarily close to their original state. (...) Attempts have been made to prove or disprove the possibility of Poincaré recurrence in a system the size of a galaxy or a universe.

Philosopher Michael Huemer has argued that if this is so, then reincarnation can be proved by a person's current existence, using Bayesian probability theory.

Nah, I will rope someday

Just another bullshit theory

Just another bullshit theory
The odds of our universe existing is almost 0, it would be statistically improbable for us to be first and only universe.

I was thinking of this theory a long time ago before I even knew what it was.

Brutal eternalreturnpill.