Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Renting properties should be illegal

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
think about it logically, being a landlord is one of the most jewish positions imaginable
rich motherfuckers buy 10 apartments and for the rest of their lives leech out of hard working people who want to live on their own, which is very important for mental health
but you pay money not for your own house, you pay it like if you were in a hotel, you never feel safe or on your own

imagine if renting would be illegal, if you buy a house you can either live in it, pay taxes for it (more with every property you have) or sell it
I promise you most of young people would be able to afford having their own apartment, how situation looks like right now? you pay hundreds for just a small room in medium city outskirts, you don't want to live with other people? thousands for a studio
you don't want to pay rent and own apartment? good luck working 20 years for it, saving every dime, or you can always get a house loan from bank, then you just have to work 10 years and pay the loan for the next 40

I'm not a commie, I'm just very angry
men in my country, on average, move out from their parents at the age of 28.8, JFL, of course for women this age is lower by 2 years (26.3)
and what percantage of men aged 25-34 lives with their parents? more than half of them (52.6), for women it's much less than that (37.3)

btw sorry if I made gramma mistakes I'm high and my english is shitty

Renting= kike parasitism

Even if it's 100% PAID FOR you have to pay taxes on it, to keep it!

You can't own it.

What if you can't afford a down payment and banks don't want give you a mortgage?

I like how it works ngl, my family has 2 shitty apartments on rent and thanks to that i can neetmaxx

Soviet Union 2.0 now!

There will eventually be less retired now-leeching boomers after corona-chan has performed its deed

I like how it works ngl, my family has 2 shitty apartments on rent and thanks to that i can neetmaxx
Me too bro. I'd be dead if it wasn't for renting apartments.

You can't own it.
Yep. Can't own anything really.

You pay (((them))) either way.

You can't own it.
Fuck that's true. We rent from the government even if we move into a house! Parasitism everywhere.

Fuck that's true. We rent from the government even if we move into a house! Parasitism everywhere.
Yeah. That paid for house in 1970 that cost ~$10,000 (in say NJ USA) now costs 12,000 a year in taxes!

I always thought it was kinda scammy