Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rental Families are a booming industry because of Loneliness in Japan (also giga suifuel for cucks and betabuxxers)

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Japan once again leading the way in incelization and atomization of society:fuk:.

Brutal suicidefuel for cucks and wannabe-betabuxxers tho:worryfeels::feelshaha::

"This is Ishi Yuichi, a fake father to about 25 families and a rental husband to over 600 different women, He's also the CEO of Family Romance, a popular family rental service."

Fucking over for cucks and "I have an emotional connection with my girlfriend/wife" copers:feelskek::feelskek:.

"N-no, you don't understand, inkwell:soy:. Sure, my girlfriend gets fucked by other men:soy::soy:, but at the end, she comes back to me:soy::soy:. Other guys satisfy her sexual desires:soy::soy::soy:, but only I can satisfy her emotional needs:soy:, so who's really winning inkwell:soy:."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Over 600 women decided that instead of getting an actual husband, which every single one of them could've done effortlessly, they will simply hire a good-looking, high tier normie CEO to spend time with. To repeat, over 600 women decided that, rather than find an actual loving husband, they will pay to have this guy around them:

im-283335

Absolutely over for 90+% of men. Very soon, women will just live in Chad harems, a dozen women at least sharing a single Chad and getting fucked and impregnated by him. But when they will want "support" and "emotional connection" they won't come home to some cuck who's just happy that he's finally regularly talking to a woman that sometimes pretends that she loves him. They will just en masse hire and share high tier normie rental husbands like this guy, and finally, will be able to pretend that the 90+% of men they don't find attractive at all, and who will have no contact with them, simply don't exist:feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels:.

It’s over for Japan

lonely noodlewhores in japan?

@bus27jihad we need to PACK

it's over for the whole world

How did japan go from imperial to this pathetic state of existence?

Samurais and ww2 soliders were the biggest fuckers now these men are the #1 cucks? How?

Legit brutally over for all japanese men dunno how this happened

japanese society is fucking hell, i would say is even worse than american society i still don't get why some many people praise japan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back