Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rent is unironically almost half of my salary and over half of my expenses

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Absolute ER fuel and @Oedipus fuel

I wish someone would go ER on old people and specifically landlords, and tourists would gtfo of Spain forever.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

If it wasn't for rent I'd be moneymaxxed as fuck. Not that money is anything more than a cope, but it'd maybe help me looksmaxxx or something. But no it has to go to my landlord :feelsUgh:

The housing bubble will pop eventually.

Find a cheaper place or let 1 or 2 incels move it

Damn, do you live in one of those countries where it is expected you just fucking leave your house at 18-20?

Damn, do you live in one of those countries where it is expected you just fucking leave your house at 18-20?
I had to leave my house, my parents are unbearable. They bullied me all my life. Otherwise I wouldn't have left just to obey social rules.

Rent takes up most of my paycheck at the end of the month

Time to move to a shack in the woods and L. D. A. r.

The concept of rent is absolutely brutal and jewish.
You just constantly bleed money and it's extremely difficults to get out of it because you aren't able to save.

The concept of rent is absolutely brutal and jewish.
You just constantly bleed money and it's extremely difficults to get out of it because you aren't able to save.
Even worse than a mortgage as well.

Atleast you pay to own when paying mortgage. Paying rent is a bottomless pit of spending that leads to nothing to show for.

Even worse than a mortgage as well.

Atleast you pay to own when paying mortgage. Paying rent is a bottomless pit of spending that leads to nothing to show for.
exactly

Buy some cheap vacant land in the middle of nowhere (or even better, just squat there so you don't have to worry about taxes or giving your money to the gov't or banks ), build a house from scratch, hunt, fish, collect your own water, make your own tools, do everything yourself, and Tedmaxx.