Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rent for Sex

ion

ion

Banned
-
Females want to make it illegal to offer free rent in exchange for sex. Why?

I know they'd make it illegal for incels to have sex if they could.

Are woman so stupid that they need the government to make choices for them? They are not "victims", all they have to do is say no, they are just upset prostitutes.

Yeah we should just give women apartments for being a woman!

people need to mind their own business who gives a rats ass what 2 consenting adults do in their own time

Are woman so stupid that they need the government to make choices for them? They are not "victims", all they have to do is say no, they are just upset prostitutes.

Literally this, I have nothing else to add. All they have to do is say no, nobody owes you a place to stay at. LOL if these people think I care that Sarah was homeless, there are 100 times more homeless men than women and they dont ever stoop this low.

Ey, if someone was offering me free rent, I'd be totally up for doing the dishes and a BJ here and there

hey it's me your potential landlord

LMAO

people need to mind their own business who gives a rats ass what 2 consenting adults do in their own time
Nah, Jewish lawyers have to get their cut too.