Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ren Rants is HOT

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3EokWXm7OE[/video]

I know most of you hate her because she was celebrating r/incels getting banned but the girl is quite sexy. I would definately suck her tits, give her head and fuck her in every
posistion possible. Too bad I'm an ugly subhuman and won't be fucking anything until gene splicing becomes a thing.

Sparky said:
Please don’t white knight a femoid who actively despises our existence so much that she feels the need to take the time out to make a toxic video denigrating us.

Don’t give her the attention she is craving

Like her opinion matters that much anyway. Besides, most women despise us.

Sparky said:
Yeah but still, she’s looking for a reaction. Leave her to dwell in the abyss of obscurity and don’t answer her cries.

What does she gain by my reaction?

incelman said:
What does she gain by my reaction?

If she sees it, then validation. You should understand why and how. It's the fact that someone listened and cared enough to respond. That alone is what motivates people to create more content like this, and like the one denigrating incels.

I personally don't find her attractive but to each his own.

blickpall said:
If she sees it, then validation. You should understand why and how. It's the fact that someone listened and cared enough to respond. That alone is what motivates people to create more content like this, and like the one denigrating incels.

I personally don't find her attractive but to each his own.
She probavbly won't see it though.
21618041_341918666253458_3981096228617476649_n.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a girl like this sucking your dick with her big juicy lips?

incelman said:
She probavbly won't see it though.

Wouldn't it be nice if you had a girl like this sucking your dick with her big juicy lips?

I wouldn't say no. I'm just saying that out of the women to fantasize over, she would not be near the top of my list, and I am inferring that it is strange for her to be on the top of yours given her agenda.

blickpall said:
I wouldn't say no. I'm just saying that out of the women to fantasize over, she would not be near the top of my list, and I am inferring that it is strange for her to be on the top of yours given her agenda.

What agenda? Those pathetic youtbe rants she does noone really gives a shit about?

This girl is very sexy to me. I don't know why. I like her hair, her body, her eyes, her mouth area I guess.

without makeup she is a 3/10. if she was a male should would be posting here

Dark hair + Pale = I need that pussy.

She's not even hot.

If her hair wasn't that retarded ass color then she'd be at least a 6.

She looks like shit, I wouldn't date her.

incel scum said:

Probably the most brutal yet accurate statement IMO.

i wanna stomp her dumb fuck face. look at the way she just yabbers on and on and on like she doesnt have a thing in her head just living in the moment, the bliss of being a hot white bitch in 2017

you have terrible taste tbh. Her looksmatch is incel

incel scum said:

MOST women would be pisting here dude. Even Stacies would look like incels if they were guys. Only robust females would be slayers.

Grotesque said:
Dark hair + Pale = I need that pussy.

It's such an erotic combination. The contrast of purple white and red is really attractive.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
She's not even hot.

She is to me

ordinaryotaku said:
If her hair wasn't that retarded ass color then she'd be at least a 6.

I like her hair color cause it's goth/alternative

Framecel222 said:
She looks like shit, I wouldn't date her.

I would date her even if she was fat.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
i wanna stomp her dumb fuck face. look at the way she just yabbers on and on and on like she doesnt have a thing in her head just living in the moment, the bliss of being a hot white bitch in 2017

the real bliss is being her bf and shutting her up with your dick

fukmylyf said:
you have terrible taste tbh. Her looksmatch is incel

Like my taste matters. I'm so subhuman no girl fucks me.