Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Removing the EYES of women

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★★
So most women have these things called eyes, right. What if we removed them? What if we surgically got rid of them or stabbed them out by force. Stabbing out women's eyes is like closing off the windows to their souls........ kidding of course cause women don't have souls.

Now hear me out, I think this would effectively reduce inceldom quite a bit. If women can't see anything cause their eyes were removed at birth, a lot of them won't necessarily care if they are dating chad or not. Theoretically, the attractiveness of their mate's face wouldn't matter to them as they will never be able to see them in the first place. Tbh I'm just kinda brainstorming here and I don't know whether I would actually support a policy like this but it's necessary to flesh out your theories. Also it'd be funny to watch some ditzy blonde slut stumble around and accidentally walk off a cliff cause she can't see.

I don't want women to see black, I don't want women to see at all. When a camera isn't filming, does it film black? Of course not, it simply doesn't film at all. Same idea for women's vision. They don't deserve eye privileges. Think about it, do women even NEED eyes? Last time I checked their pussies feel the same regardless of whether or not they can see. The only valuable part of a woman would still be intact is what I'm saying. They can keep their tongues and their olfactory bulbs intact, but their eyes, their eyes will be taken out and then burned.

Imagine some feminist leader with no eyes giving an emotionally charged speech about how subjugated women are and how they need to unite and rise up, but then the camera zooms out and she's just talking to a fucking wall

Last edited:
I kind of figured. I think If I'm really being honest with myself, I just wanna see women without eyes. I think it would be funny

but then where will their demons hide

I personally prefer foids having eyes, bc then you can tell at a glance what they're feeling

foids always have nonsense and baggage, so if you couldn't tell that could take you completely by surprise

but then where will their demons hide

I personally prefer foids having eyes, bc then you can tell at a glance what they're feeling

foids always have nonsense and baggage, so if you couldn't tell that could take you completely by surprise
Yeah I'll be honest, if I ever do ascend and get a girlfriend, it'd be creepy as fuck if she didn't have eyes, I'm just thinking big picture here. Seems like it's no eyed girlfriends for everyone or eyed girlfriends for chad only

Women:
Spunjebob

Yeah I'll be honest, if I ever do ascend and get a girlfriend, it'd be creepy as fuck if she didn't have eyes, I'm just thinking big picture here.
yeah apparently eyeless foids are p creepy there was one in this video and the guy just freaked tf out:

Great idea (in GTA), I also taught about reducing hypergamy this way

I kind of figured. I think If I'm really being honest with myself, I just wanna see women without eyes. I think it would be funny
it would be funny to see Bulgarslayer actions done to foids in Minecraft

Do it for science

So most women have these things called eyes, right. What if we removed them? What if we surgically got rid of them or stabbed them out by force. Stabbing out women's eyes is like closing off the windows to their souls........ kidding of course cause women don't have souls.

Now hear me out, I think this would effectively reduce inceldom quite a bit. If women can't see anything cause their eyes were removed at birth, a lot of them won't necessarily care if they are dating chad or not. Theoretically, the attractiveness of their mate's face wouldn't matter to them as they will never be able to see them in the first place. Tbh I'm just kinda brainstorming here and I don't know whether I would actually support a policy like this but it's necessary to flesh out your theories. Also it'd be funny to watch some ditzy blonde slut stumble around and accidentally walk off a cliff cause she can't see.

I don't want women to see black, I don't want women to see at all. When a camera isn't filming, does it film black? Of course not, it simply doesn't film at all. Same idea for women's vision. They don't deserve eye privileges. Think about it, do women even NEED eyes? Last time I checked their pussies feel the same regardless of whether or not they can see. The only valuable part of a woman would still be intact is what I'm saying. They can keep their tongues and their olfactory bulbs intact, but their eyes, their eyes will be taken out and then burned.

Imagine some feminist leader with no eyes giving an emotionally charged speech about how subjugated women are and how they need to unite and rise up, but then the camera zooms out and she's just talking to a fucking wall

yeah apparently eyeless foids are p creepy there was one in this video and the guy just freaked tf out:

Fucking nasty. Maybe the eyeless women can wear eyepatches or sunglasses

Here me out, what if the foid raping robot also took out their eyes surgerically? :feelsthink:

I asked a blind bitch once, her friends said "ew" don't he looks like an Oger. Rejected me then and there.

When it's ovER it's ovER.