Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Removing some of my teeth and sending it to my brother

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I just want my brother to have a normal sex life and be happy, remind him that he js not as ugly as me.

I'm doing it very soon

good luck i have your brother finds peace with his new set of teeth

Lolimancer

Elab maby
Yeah, so i'm going to the dentist, remove one of my crooked teeth and send it to my brother as a gift, remind him to NTMaxx and get a GF since he is like a 6/10

Yeah, so i'm going to the dentist, remove one of my crooked teeth and send it to my brother as a gift, remind him to NTMaxx and get a GF since he is like a 6/10
Send it to tooth fairy. Nice of you to support your brother but i dont think he will understand why he got human tooth in the mail. How old is he?

Whenever I see your avis, the neurons in my brain activate. It's that simple. Now you elab
I see, I didnt get that , hence the npc that is processing infinitly

Yes my tooth is crooked

He doesnt need it, I just want to use these teeth to remind ny brother to NTMaxx as soon as possible
That's fucked up. You are no different than tribalists slathering grease on bones to offer the gods. Do you also think a teeth collar will protect his spirit from nature forces too?

Are you at least going to get an implant to replace the missing tooth?

jfl. Based avi btw

I didn’t know teeth transplants were a thing ngl. But good luck op

Exist a tooth transplant?

I didn’t know teeth transplants were a thing ngl. But good luck op
Did he say he was going to do that?
A tooth transplant would still leave a hole where the second tooth was moved from, so most dentists recommend an implant instead.
Not every tooth is the same shape, so a transplant can look bad and can result in infections.

No
That isnt a tooth transplant

Send him your left nut instead

Get a jeweler to turn it into a pendant before sending it to him :feelsokman: