Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL remote jobs routinely getting 10,000+ applciants

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:lul::lul::lul:
over for entry level jobs

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/recruitinghell/comments/w2rlmy/over_11000_applicants_in_7_days_just_seeing_stuff/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

holy fuck jfl. everyone and their mothers applying

"Just do IT!!" - Every retarded bluepilled boomercuck.

@hghcel thought?

40k-60k peasant salary
I would take it if I had the skills or experience. That kinda money is not bad where I live. But of course internationalizing the competition through remote work will lead to these 11k application scenarios where even well qualified people would be rejected.

dude its brutal. do u have job @Transcended Trucel

My mom makes 30k and I'm probably gonna make less, its over :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
u need college Maxx and grind very hard and u can make it boyo to the remote 100k salary zone with 5 years of graduation. hell maybe upon graduation even if you're high IQ. but u must have at least average IQ and have ability to work unpaid, 4 hours daily for 4 years at the very least.
remote jobs routinely go to foids
yes but I have one as man and many still possible for men. but yes will be 2x-3x harder as man.

True, the salary can go a long way in many countries in Asia and also liveable if you reside in rural U.S, the Midwest and the South. 11K is crazy, I'm sure they use a number generator once they've short listed some people to determine who gets the role.
those places are shitholes with no good food nor activities. only good thing is less traffic and can farmer Maxx, likely have better gun rights.

Yes, it's madness trying to get a job nowadays. Entry level is saturated

u need college Maxx and grind very hard and u can make it boyo to the remote 100k salary zone with 5 years of graduation. hell maybe upon graduation even if you're high IQ. but u must have at least average IQ and have ability to work unpaid, 4 hours daily for 4 years at the very least.

yes but I have one as man and many still possible for men. but yes will be 2x-3x harder as man.
I do not have money for college, like I said if i do get a job it will make less than my mom, it's over for me.

I do not have money for college, like I said if i do get a job it will make less than my mom, it's over for me.
over u can only military Maxx(slave for 4 years then free college) or thug Maxx(risk death).

Yes, it's madness trying to get a job nowadays. Entry level is saturated
foids will probably be able suck a hiring manager dick to get good job. while trucels will rot.

foids will probably be able suck a hiring manager dick to get good job. while trucels will rot.
They don't even need to do that, they can get jobs easy enough already. In IT only being a woman grants you a lot of chances because of muh women in tech. Like i get it, but it would be good if it were a chance for men

i thought i had it rough applying to banking jobs with 300 applicants wtf

i thought i had it rough applying to banking jobs with 300 applicants wtf
I heard theory they rig the unemployment stats or imo count Uber/doordash type jobs as full time. Probably true

"Just do IT!!" - Every retarded bluepilled boomercuck.
"Just learn how to code" :feelsgah:

I said it from the start, everybody can learn how to code, but that makes the competition just too damn ridiculous. Especially if you're self-taught, forget it, you won't stand a chance vs professional IT students.

"Just learn how to code" :feelsgah:

I said it from the start, everybody can learn how to code, but that makes the competition just too damn ridiculous. Especially if you're self-taught, forget it, you won't stand a chance vs professional IT students.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

90% of those resumes are from non english speaking countries, trying to get an h1b

the rest, well executive assistant is an extremely generic job, anyone could qualify

its so over for me

Shit like this is the reason why i don’t search for a job no matter how much i try there will always be 100s digusting tryharding faggots writing a whole book about how he deserves the job i can’t be bothered of even trying
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’m Neetmaxxing
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I'm killing all of those niggers applying. Only me can be hired:shock: In VIDEOGAME OR ELSE YOU DON'T HAVE SENTIENT ARMIES IN THE SPEED OF THE UNIVERSE RIMES EQUALITY IN KIDDIE FIDDLER MURDERING I WANT TO KILL THOSE FUCJERS ALL 10, 000 OF THISR FUCKERS IN VIDEOGAMES:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

all over again

Shit like this is the reason why i don’t search for a job no matter how much i try there will always be 100s digusting tryharding faggots writing a whole book about how he deserves the job i can’t be bothered of even trying
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I’m Neetmaxxing
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

THis is part of my struggle. :feelsbadman:

Keyword hits in the resumes should trim the pool significantly. But yeah, it's a fucking mess out there for most soft-skill positions and a lot of hard-skill positions too.

Keyword hits in the resumes should trim the pool significantly. But yeah, it's a fucking mess out there for most soft-skill positions and a lot of hard-skill positions too.
good news is for the people who get past entry level, mid level and senior level stuff is 100x times easier.

Im from Eastern Europe and its easy to get IT support job here, but one condition: you need to know english and one other foreign language like German, French, Italian etc.
No wonder there is 1000s applicants for IT support in USA where everyone speaks just one language.