Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story reminiscing of a childhood friend, personal rant

nidus

nidus

-
nowadays she’s a stacy who fogs my entire school. my mother always brings her up and wishes we would be together since we were somewhat close as kids and were apparently ‘both bullied’ (though why would any of that be an issue if you’re a stacy nowadays, it’s only a fair comparison if i was chad), but i always shoot down the thought due to my own self pity. i genuinely feel as if the two of us are completely different species, i can’t even speak or make eye contact with her when i walk past her. fucking over :cryfeels:

You will become a giga chad soon.

I’m raping her next week

nowadays she’s a stacy who fogs my entire school. my mother always brings her up and wishes we would be together since we were somewhat close as kids and were apparently ‘both bullied’ (though why would any of that be an issue if you’re a stacy nowadays, it’s only a fair comparison if i was chad), but i always shoot down the thought due to my own self pity. i genuinely feel as if the two of us are completely different species, i can’t even speak or make eye contact with her when i walk past her. fucking over :cryfeels:
This shit happened to me too, i was in love with her since elementary school, i talked about her all the day with my mother, but in one of the last years in HS i changed from schools, i got scholarship to the best one in the city, then i saw her, we didnt even talked too much, but the difference between me and her was the most brutal shit, i was just a fat ugly poorfag (that even the fat ugly sheboon in the same class rejected me before i even talked to her, jfl) and she was a rich stacy, one of my few friends that was in the same class as both of us mogged the entire school (in money and looks), she liked him and i just couldnt compete with the bastard, it was like one 400lbs smoker trying to compete against Usain Bolt on a fucking race, but thankfully they never dated so i didnt suffered too much.
I wont say much because retards will say that im "bragging", but when i was in elementary school i could have her, which is even worse to know that i could have some love for the first time and with a good looking girl, but i got so much uglier that is just shocking, to aspirant to chadlite when i was around 7 years old to become a truecel since my 11 years old, puberty hit me hard and i just cant accept it. :reeeeee:

Fakecel trait: having female childhood friends :feelscry:

It’s so easy to score with your distant-half cousin childhood friend.:blackpill::feelsthink:

Get over her and stop simping you whiny ass, stop your nonsense.

Reminds me of a story about a tomboy friend that I had back when I was 13. She was part of our "looser" group, the only female, I did confess to her since she was leaving to another state but lost contact with her after the move. I got news later in life through an friend that she had recently got into contact with my best friend at that time in the same group. Apparently my best friend at that time described her as crazy and she threw herself at him. He did date and I am sure sleep with her for a bit but they broke it off shortly.

You tend to forget stuff like this in life. It did affect me but other stuff was significantly worse as it was closer to home.

Reminds me of a story about a tomboy friend that I had back when I was 13. She was part of our "looser" group, the only female, I did confess to her since she was leaving to another state but lost contact with her after the move. I got news later in life through an friend that she had recently got into contact with my best friend at that time in the same group. Apparently my best friend at that time described her as crazy and she threw herself at him. He did date and I am sure sleep with her for a bit but they broke it off shortly.

You tend to forget stuff like this in life. It did affect me but other stuff was significantly worse as it was closer to home.
sad tbh :feelscry: i think 2 of my main childhood friends were dating once, and he’s always been fat. one of the few people i mog, he jestermaxxed hard whilst i was always the reserved, more emotionless one

Ah. This reminds me of a woman named Rose, someone I once (foolishly) viewed as a "fragile flower" suffering from severe anxiety and deprivation of love. Eight years ago.

Read Here

Last edited:
Ask her out, get rejected then welcome to the club. Until then.