Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Reminiscing about past friends i had while being bluepilled

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
He was probably the ugliest in our grade and not once did I see him ask a girl out and ofc the opposite too, but neither did I saw him get bullied, i spent time with him as we were friends, we played soccer and did homework together, we were normal kids, he was just another member of my friend group.

However, the :blackpill: has no mercy.

I just learned through a friend who happened to bump into him one day in the street that he dropped out of his career, has some illness, and is just working on a dead end job, he has no social media and nobody knows his number either so really no way to contact him.

He was a good friend and if we could hang out again I know he would still be a pleasant person to be around, but the fate that awaits him is dark and only realized this now that I'm :blackpill: and am walking a similar path of loneliness.

Hope you don't rope dear friend, if you do ill understand and I'll remember you :cryfeels:

i hate blackpill so much it's unreal
but sometimes we've to accept things we don't like
blame the normies for making our lives miserable