Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminding ladies of clowns world on chat

P

panda99

Banned
-
Recently, I had quite an enjoyment in reminding women of the clown/
robot-like/biologically-determined ways they are acting on What's App chat.

Whenever they were ghosting me for a little bit, I was kinda reminding them
they are probably chatting with chad but chad is probably an idiot who
will only dump them very soon. So basically they could come back
to me only after they had learned several such lessons = dumped multiple times.
This made most of the girls silent for a little while.

Yesterday, during a date I told a girl basically I think women are stupid and
guys operate in a fundamentally different way, like the bell curve, we would
consider dating 80 % of women, but women consider dating 5 % of men.

She was kind of stating as a response women are women or something like that.
I was also saying I believe if a guy is unattractive it is most often not their
own fault but with landwhales 90 % laziness, but I think it's also unfair 10 %
are genetically fat.

Mogs me for having a date
And foids are dumbfucks

More on more I realise actually foidds are seeking the thrill, and I would call this strategy
maybe insult-maxxxx.

Maybe for anybody who is quite unattractive like me this strategy could also work,
because it messes with feelings of the girl and could land you a GF/ascent ultimately.

Last edited:
The problem is that they are not affected in any way by such behaviour; they have you off as a random troll, and still have no incentive at all to change or otherwise even realize their hypergamous ways and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, especially if you showed your physically unattractive face, due to the privilege and benefits awarded to them by modern society, filled with cucks and foids of all kinds... :feelshehe:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
There is no such a thing as date-mog really, I only spent money on the restaurant-bill for the girl also,
I would not call this mogging until it materialises into anything.

@PLA1092 I somewhat agree with you, it's like hitting through a prison wall with a little hammer,
but every little bit counts and has an effect. Some girl who is not affected by the mainstream
so much might break under such context.