Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over REMINDER: Your personality is solely dependent on how attractive you are

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
8whakk3224601.png

My BoyMaxxing is my natural state.

CorrelationDoesntImplyCausationYouFuckingNaziSweetSummerChild

just get a better personality and you'll be more attractive bro :lul::waitwhat:

just take a shower and clean your room, you ungrateful little shit, get your life together and go be a slave to society

lmao even if cucktears were right about personality mattering its dependant on looks so JFL

lmao even if cucktears were right about personality mattering its dependant on looks so JFL

Cucktears are so low IQ that they would probably spout some bullshit like "schtoopid incel, a sample size of 10,000 is meaningless".

Cucktears are so low IQ that they would probably spout some bullshit like "schtoopid incel, a sample size of 10,000 is meaningless".

you could take a sample size of half the country and the cucks will still say something utterly retarded like "doesnt reflect real life" or "stop living by statistics"

l remember my macroeconomics foid teacher :

CORRELATION DOES NOT MEAN CAUSALITY

JFL
They are ALL the same, ALLLLLL

well so I look like GG Allin, I act like him too.

l remember my macroeconomics foid teacher :

CORRELATION DOES NOT MEAN CAUSALITY

JFL
They are ALL the same, ALLLLLL

"R squared coefficient of .999 is meaningless stupid incel, especially with that sample size of only 3/4 of he country hehe!"

"R squared coefficient of .999 is meaningless stupid incel, especially with that sample size of only 3/4 of he country hehe!"

lol, man, l was working my stats course right now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: