Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: Your own mom will leave you at anytime the minute Tyrone hits her up.

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
Despite your mother telling you she loves you no matter what she doesn't, she will love Tyrone more the second he hits her up, your own mother doesn't even love you unconditionally, your mother thirsts for Tyrone everyday secretly but will never admit it until the day she meets Tyrone, your mother could be religious as she wants, no matter how religious your mom is despite what her bible is telling her not to cheat, she will leave your family for Tyrone the minute Tyrone invites her to her lamborghini. Your mother hates your father secretly and would shove it in his and the rest of your family's face she will leave you to fuck Tyrone on his lamborghini.

Last edited:
Very high IQ post. Cynism before everything!

What if Tyrone adopts you and takes you in as his own

What if Tyrone adopts you and takes you in as his own
There is nothing you can do, Tyrone will fuck your mom and you have to obey everything he says and you cant do anything about it.

Your mother is lying about going to work, she is just at Tyrone's mansion having sex with him.
Idk, my mom is more of the type that she likes when her husband cheats on her.

Are you in love with tyrone? It looks like you are tbh

Can u keep the cuck fantasies to reddit please

Can u keep the cuck fantasies to reddit please
It’s all he posts about, just like @IncelCream & his JBW obsession despite being White cause he thinks he’s gonna get a “ :soy:: Black Qween”

Post it then
Screenshot 20240618 093727 Chrome
Thick black subhuman hair

Now everything makes more sense. Currycels are the group most obsessed with tyrone and JBB
It's sfcels and darksins that are obsessed with tyrones and JBBs. Both are completely delusional

It's sfcels and darksins that are obsessed with tyrones and JBBs. Both are completely delusional
I’ve never gone on about Tyrone & JBB. All i’ve said related to this, is that blacks objectively have it much better than all non-whites, since it’s very uncommon for men of other races to date black women & more BMWF couples exist compared to WMBF

I’ve never gone on about Tyrone & JBB. All i’ve said related to this, is that blacks objectively have it much better than all non-whites, since it’s very uncommon for men of other races to date black women & more BMWF couples exist compared to WMBF
I wasn't talked about u just something I've noticed online with white supremacists.