Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: you will never go to hour child’s sport competition

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You will never go with your qt wife to watch your kid play in their first basketball tournament. The smiles on hour faces, the cheers, the laughs at the comical basketball maneuvers little kids make. Not for you! Chad only.

*thread inspired by the kids basketball tournament going on at the gym today.*

When you think about it kids sports are basically to see who's kids has the best genetics. Such greed.

@FrustratedWhiteMale you will never have this

Brutal kids basketball tournament pill

That's what betabuxxers do.

My parents didn't sign me up for anything except gay shit like soccer which I hated

I don't wanna have kids but still sad though

That's what betabuxxers do.
Tbh I always had a fantasy of having a son and trying to make him less of a failure than me by making him sports. However, I came to realization that it would likely repeat the process if somehow I was not an incel, resulting my son in being a failure. I wonder if betabuxxers do the same, try to make up for their non-chad upbringing by thinking they can raise their son to be like chad.

Tbh I always had a fantasy of having a son and trying to make him less of a failure than me by making him sports. However, I came to realization that it would likely repeat the process if somehow I was not an incel, resulting my son in being a failure. I wonder if betabuxxers do the same, try to make up for their non-chad upbringing by thinking they can raise their son to be like chad.
Most of our dads were complete fucking garbage who gave zero advice or guidance so definitely not. There's a lot they could've done if they knew about the blackpill.

I don't wanna have kids but still sad though
Tbh I don’t want kids either, but seeing that tournament today I imagined me with a qt wife cheering on our kid and then realized that’s something I will never have whether I want it or not.

If I had a kid I don't think he'd like basketball.