Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder you are not an incel if you haven't tried to talking to girl in real life ever.

Nosecel_

Nosecel_

Defender of the Trucels
★★
You are not an incel if you haven't tried talking to women chances are most of you have hope only a small percentage of people such as myself at really hopeless. Don't call yourself an incel unless you have had multiple rejections (both online and in person).

Water is not wet.

Getting 0 signs of attraction from the opposite gendER during your entire time in school it's safe to say that it nevER began

You are not an incel if you haven't tried talking to women chances are most of you have hope only a small percentage of people such as myself at really hopeless. Don't call yourself an incel unless you have had multiple rejections (both online and in person).
JoinedOct 12, 2023Posts3 Valid post GrAY

Getting 0 signs of attraction from the opposite gendER during your entire time in school it's safe to say that it nevER began
Well how can you figure out these hints if you have never talked to any women

They often make it obvious, or they will try to talk to you. I've even read some women admit they don't like to be approached if they didn't give any hint. It's over

This is just
They often make it obvious, or they will try to talk to you. I've even read some women admit they don't like to be approached if they didn't give any hint. It's over
Okay this is somewhat valid but you still need to attempt approaching a girl at least once certainly because really you never know otherwise you are a volcel in my book

The IQ of the average Greycel has decreased significantly since 2023 hit...
Don't try to argue, Paul Phoenix.
Genuinely not worth it with someone that unironically believes you need to talk to women to figure out if they think you are dogshit or not.

Because normies don't have to actively approach foids to be in a RS with them, it just happens. It's like learning to walk: it just happens, you don't watch 1000 tutorials on YouTube on how to learn to walk

The IQ of the average Greycel has decreased significantly since 2023 hit...

Don't try to argue, Paul Phoenix.
Genuinely not worth it with someone that unironically believes you need to talk to women to figure out if they think you are dogshit or not.
Thinking women are bad and trying to get one are 2 different things

What if I heard women talking about me - "so ugly", "omg", "what is that?", "who is that oligophrene?", "nightmare" etc.?

What if I heard women talking about me - "so ugly", "omg", "what is that?", "who is that oligophrene?", "nightmare" etc.?
Oh no then it's over and it's even more over when a girl loses a bet and has to ask you out as a joke and makes you feel like shit all because of how you look

ITcel-tier GrAY bait thread

I'm guessing that most incels aren't homeschooled and isolated enough to have never talked to a foid lmao

ive had multiple rejections irl and online and not one bit of success

Because normies don't have to actively approach foids to be in a RS with them, it just happens. It's like learning to walk: it just happens, you don't watch 1000 tutorials on YouTube on how to learn to walk
You've never been around normies. They do. I'm like the guy in that one meme where he's fat and gross turns to exercise and sits in a table full of normies but hates it.
The only guy that gets women to jump on him is Chad.
You guys are just rationalizing not trying.

You've never been around normies. They do. I'm like the guy in that one meme where he's fat and gross turns to exercise and sits in a table full of normies but hates it.
Based.

True. Thats the reason I dont see Elliot Rodger as real Incel, he never tried, just angry all the time. I tried and was bullied and laughed at for years, it made me what I am. Elliot was just a annoying bitch.

True. Thats the reason I dont see Elliot Rodger as real Incel, he never tried, just angry all the time. I tried and was bullied and laughed at for years, it made me what I am. Elliot was just a annoying bitch.
He was neurodivergent and never felt heartbreak like me and you

He was neurodivergent and never felt heartbreak like me and you
I am autist and still tried many times, but I have accepted that love is not for me, women disgust me now. Their bodies are beautiful and I like to fuck prostitutes, but a womens emotions and thoughts just disgust me.

grAycel, I am 34 years old and been brutally rejected fivethousandhundred times by now, I am the 0.1%.

I am speaking from what i observed and i observed that most relationships at my school came naturally.
except i did several times and got rejected every single time

I am speaking from what i observed and i observed that most relationships at my school came naturally.

except i did several times and got rejected every single time
If u failed then gg sit down with us. But normie relationships don't really come out of life like Chad, it's more convenience then anything (in the eyes of the woman) so the guy will form excuses to approach, and slowly pedal from there. Of course that's the wrong method and most of the times those normies were friendzoned and orbited.

Never talked to a girl and never will. This is for chad only

"women don't throw themselves at me naked for no reason at all, I am truecel"

Oh no then it's over and it's even more over when a girl loses a bet and has to ask you out as a joke and makes you feel like shit all because of how you look
Yeah when this happens multiple times in High School you know you are fucked for life.

Wait till you enter the workforce. You will interact with most of them. Some of them hate your presence, they don't say it but you can see their expressions through body or by voice.

If you don't talk you are considered shy, if you talk you are obnoxious.

Wait till you enter the workforce. You will interact with most of them. Some of them hate your presence, they don't say it but you can see their expressions through body or by voice.

If you don't talk you are considered shy, if you talk you are obnoxious.
Oh yeah I've worked one of the most miserable times of my life.

:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back