Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder, women cant go more than 1 month before they need to have sex. While you sit here and rot.

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-

"Rookie numbers"
Just end it already

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
I cant go 1 day without fapping. If i could I would have sex every day.

Keep in mind this is only with chad.

Keep in mind this is only with chad.
Dude I wish I took a screenshot of the conversation we had before i realized she was a complete whore. First of all this server was an incel related server but not full blown incel obviously. I realized this when the section they have for selfies was filled with chads and chalites, I was like hey why are chads here and everyone got mad at me saying everyone has a right to be here and I was like but that's not the fucking point lol. I saw this chick asking if we thought she was attractive and she said she is lonely and i was comforting her, I was very bluepilled when this happened sorry. Then she started talking about stuff like this and i was bitch wtf how can you be lonely if you have sex every month??? Let this be a lesson to everyone, if a female online asks if she is attractive because she feels lonely just remember that they have a more active sexlife than you could ever hope to have.

I cant go 1 day without fapping. If i could I would have sex every day.
after two days without faping, i start getting emotional like a bitch

One month? Try being sexless your whole life!

Women are only chadsexual. "I haven't had sex in a month" means she hasn't had sex with chad

so not only is she a whore in real life but she also likes to get gangbanged in the collective mind of all the betas reading these comments. LDAFR.

Whores like this should be stoned to death

Lonely woman = "Chads don't want to commit".

How tf is not having friends a red flag amongst all other things to concern yourself with like why guys chose not to stay with you

The thought fills me with disgust.

IM GONNA KILL MYSELF

How tf is not having friends a red flag amongst all other things to concern yourself with like why guys chose not to stay with you
Felons and street thugs have more friends than chemists in their laboratory. So there's that

Women can go much longer periods without sex than men and that is their natural weapon

God just nuke this planet. Whores invaded incel servers on discord. Don’t they have anything better to do

Chad doesn't have friends: oh he's so mysterious, he's different from all the other guys I know who have friends
Non-Chad doesn't have friends: I knew he was a fucking loser but I tried to give him a chance

Chad doesn't have friends: oh he's so mysterious, he's different from all the other guys I know who have friends
Non-Chad doesn't have friends: I knew he was a fucking loser but I tried to give him a chance
based boruto sig

chad always loved by people no matter what hes doing

That whole discord is orbiting Chads left over Roast Beef. Foids can only invade male spaces like Discords and then abuse their pussy to get Beta White Knights to bend over backwards to appeal to them.
First of all this server was an incel related server but not full blown incel obviously.
On account on the letting in of a Cunt haver. This is quite obvious.
if a female online asks if she is attractive because she feels lonely just remember that they have a more active sexlife than you could ever hope to have.
This type of female behaviour is how they acquire beta orbiters. Foids know that they hold all the cards when it comes to Men, so they abuse their halo constantly to get free things.

Last edited:
I mean, most guys here can't go a few days without fapping...
Also, you can be surrounded by a group of people and still feel lonely. It's more of a psychological thing.'

Women nowadays are free to express their deepest debauchery and degeneracy, so it's no surprise they do so.

Just female problems
Imagine never having sex in your life

Someone should grab her by the neck and snap it

I wish those pathetic bitches could be in our shoes for a few years

Foids had infiltrated and ruined discord