Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder while you were 15 rotting in depression and coping with call of duty, your female classmates were getting lockjaw from sucking dicks.

No the club thing is not cope. Connections are ten thousand times more important than grades. Also being friends with teachers us very beneficial too.

Gym is useless on its own. Any sport is better. You get more connections, exercise and can get status in your school doing that which could lead to jb pussy. Plus, you could do it in uni if you become good. My biggest regret. lot of guys say that is their biggest regret.
Maybe those things could’ve worked back in your day, but it’s harder than ever to ascend when you’re a zoomer. I wouldn’t even be an incel if I was born 10 years earlier.

Last edited:
Maybe those things could’ve worked back in your day, but it’s harder than ever to ascend when you’re a zoomer. I wouldn’t even be an incel if I was born 10 years earlier.
This is literally your best and only chance and you're just blowing it all away. I doubt im that much older than you anyway.

Not all foids were like OP, some probably did mostly handjobs or just used their tongue instead of deepthroating.

At 15 I was cooming to hentai

CODmaxing was the ultinate lifefuel ngl

Imagine a sperm rag like that foid trying to coax you into a betabuxx "monogamous" marriage where sex only occurs in the missionary position and you raise her baby daddy's leftovers. Dozens of other men got casual sex out of her while you foot the bill.

Even if rejecting her is considered "volcel" (JFL) you still have it about as bad as an incel in that case.

Imagine a sperm rag like that foid trying to coax you into a betabuxx "monogamous" marriage where sex only occurs in the missionary position and you raise her baby daddy's leftovers. Dozens of other men got casual sex out of her while you foot the bill.

Even if rejecting her is considered "volcel" (JFL) you still have it about as bad as an incel in that case.
I think a toilet would be too generous of a label for that thing.

Imagine completing your genetic goal of simply having sex before you’re even an adult. The dopamine rush from knowing you’ve achieved your main life goal must be insane.

If you work, you're a cuck.
The only work I respect is working illegally. Why should you pay taxes if people just use you? They aren't entitled to your body which you use to work
full

Fuck em. Doesnt matter. Their degeneracy is not to be glorified.

If you work, you're a cuck.
The only work I respect is working illegally. Why should you pay taxes if people just use you? They aren't entitled to your body which you use to work
full
I wish I was resourceful enough to be in a mob or gang (in grand theft auto 5), I fucking despise losing all my money to taxes when I'm already desperate for money and paying for shit I hate via those taxes

This is how it is for teen girls, their main source of satisfaction and discovery. School toilet

This is how it is like for chads

Reality sucks, don't wake me up.
Fuck high school foids, I hate them the most.

I wonder if the beta bucks knows his bitch was a massive whore. That relationship won't last... Single mom in the making for sure.

As for call of duty, been playing since black ops one and have played most of them since. With a decent overall ratio of 2.0 kdr solo without partying up. My go to is tdm though and it's always been on playstation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back