Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder while you were 15 rotting in depression and coping with call of duty, your female classmates were getting lockjaw from sucking dicks.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Just a friendly reminder that you missed out on everything that is completely normal because you were an ugly sperg.

Another friendly reminder is that they are now too mature to do that for 20 year old oldcels, now it's just cucking and beta buxxxing from now on.

Screenshot 20200111 1431362

Imagine a wonderful world where whores like this or whores with STIs were denied medical treatment. That would be heaven. Pay for their health care, wagie!

Last edited:
jesus what cuck had kids with that whore

I'm still coping, I've played almost 30 hours of LoL in the past 2 days. :feelsohh:

She says she loves her boyfriend and her baby daddy and I bet they aren't the same man.

Holy shit so fucking true. I was a truecel who was coping hard with Call of Duty, I remember getting master prestige on Black Ops 2 within 3 months of its release. Never mind how hard I coped on other Call of duty games, also got max prestige on MW3. JFL.
Mw3 was amazing , So many memories playing online

Cope, I was playing fortnite ded srs

And she's black...

The feelings I get when realising this are not very good. :feelsbadman:

20 years old with a two kids, a baby daddy and a boyfriend...jfl

While I was worried about getting to 10th prestige on mw2, the girls were sucking cocks of all the chads. just fucking LOL

Mw3 was amazing , So many memories playing online
Modern warfare 3 was hated by everybody when it came out. It was the start of mainstream cod backlash because the game was worst in the mw series then. It's so weird how everyone remembers it fondly now.

Oh shit I forgot about halo
@gymletethnicel @AlexanderTheGreat11 did u niggas play halo

keep coping for me whiteboi u mog me
im not white, you are you mog me

cope you are white
Suck my dick, wetawd.
>impwying uuw wace mattews in detewmining what is and is nut oppwession
Go back to weddit uu shit eating sociaw justice whowe. :D

Jesus fuck. This has to be satire.

Suck my dick, wetawd.
>impwying uuw wace mattews in detewmining what is and is nut oppwession
Go back to weddit uu shit eating sociaw justice whowe. :D
Huohhhh. Each and evewything on uuw deckstop haz been taken by da hackews at this unknuwn IP. In owdew to get uuw fiwes back and dewete this wiwus, howd da windows and pwess da wettew W, W as in Womeo. Then type dabwu dabwu dabwu DOT madawchod dot com and uu wiww then need to puwchaze ouw pwotection package which is $499 fow 1 yeaw ok? Aftew uu puwchaze ouw pwotection fow $999 we wiww dewete da hackews and uu wiww get uuw fiwes back. If uu do nut puwchaze ouw pwotection in da next 3 days then syskey wiww wun and da hackews wiww dewete uuw pc. ._.

brutal fucking title OP ngl ruined my mood

Holy shit so fucking true. I was a truecel who was coping hard with Call of Duty, I remember getting master prestige on Black Ops 2 within 3 months of its release. Never mind how hard I coped on other Call of duty games, also got max prestige on MW3. JFL.
The only cod's I've ever maxed out on were modern warfare 2, Black ops 1 and waw/cod 4

Do you remember Call of Duty Elite and coping hard with Elite features and bragging to your friends who didn't have Elite shit lol
I remember , I didn’t had them though:(

Just a friendly reminder that you missed out on everything that is completely normal because you were an ugly sperg.

Another friendly reminder is that they are now too mature to do that for 20 year old oldcels, now it's just cucking and beta buxxxing from now on.

View attachment 188587

Imagine a wonderful world where whores like this or whores with STIs were denied medical treatment. That would be heaven. Pay for their health care, wagie!

Oh i know where chadnesias been

Stop sexualizing children you filthy pedo inkwel!

I’m currently 16 playing vidya while I read this, maybe it’s gotten to the point where it’s so over that I really don’t care anymore :feelskek:

I’m currently 16 playing vidya while I read this, maybe it’s gotten to the point where it’s so over that I really don’t care anymore :feelskek:
Lol some people on here are gonna tear you appart cuz muh "youngcels cant be incel teehee!"

LOL, I myself LDAR’d with the Halo series OP and have always hated and largely avoided playing COD (I just don’t like it’s gameplay feel) but still I know what you mean.

Anyway it’s quite funny that this slut’s name is “Sukra” (more like suck ya, heh).

Try to avoid rotting too much. I did the same and became severely depressed and dropped out of high school. You should be trying to take advantage of the easiest point in your life.
LOL, I myself LDAR’d with the Halo series OP and have always hated and largely avoided playing COD (I just don’t like it’s gameplay feel) but still I know what you mean.

Anyway it’s quite funny that this slut’s name is “Sukra” (more like suck ya, heh).
I could never get into grenade spam sim 2007.

jesus what cuck had kids with that whore

Either the kind of cuck that has been well compensated by the bull buying him all current and available Nintendo Switch soy console models or worse the kind of cuck who mistakenly believes he’s a super Chad stud that landed a virginal bride ie in other words the type of cuck (hopelessly naieve) that believes all the words (LIES) that come out of his foid’s mouth about her (teehee!) past.

Im no doctor but you cant get lockjaw from sucking dick. Thats like saying you got pneumonia from breathing too much. She got an infection, and for some reason i guess she thinks its from sucking too many dicks instead of from infectious bacteria.

Foids will say anything and people will validate it so its no surprise, but it just gets worse all the time. This bitch doesnt even make sense.

Im no doctor but you cant get lockjaw from sucking dick. Thats like saying you got pneumonia from breathing too much. She got an infection, and for some reason i guess she thinks its from sucking too many dicks instead of from infectious bacteria.

Foids will say anything and people will validate it so its no surprise, but it just gets worse all the time. This bitch doesnt even make sense.

Actual lockjaw would have probably killed her.

She probably just had some weird jaw joint/bone issue thing going on that fucked her up over time.

Get involved in sports and clubs. Be on friendly terms with teachers.

Wish someone had told me this when I was still thwre.
I gym maxx, also the club thing is cope, I went to one and instantly got left out.

I gym maxx, also the club thing is cope, I went to one and instantly got left out.
No the club thing is not cope. Connections are ten thousand times more important than grades. Also being friends with teachers us very beneficial too.

Gym is useless on its own. Any sport is better. You get more connections, exercise and can get status in your school doing that which could lead to jb pussy. Plus, you could do it in uni if you become good. My biggest regret. lot of guys say that is their biggest regret.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back