Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reminder what you'll be stuck with when requesting a male therapist.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
https://twitter.com/thewriter58

This guy was seriously one of my male therapists.

The other ended up fucking my oneitis.

As if I need to state this again...

NEVER GO TO THERAPY.

Therapy = zog mind control school

You mog him tbh

Earlier this year I did online therapy and I did receive some valuable advice. I went to one foid therapist and while the session was ok, I wouldn't keep going.

If you really, really want to talk to someone try it, but I wouldn't make it a long term thing.

The other ended up fucking my oneitis.

What??? Do you mean to tell me you told him you felt a way about someone, and then he just fucks her? Isn't that abuse of his power???

LULZ.

Cucked by therapist tbhtbh

I never tell my problems someone else except my fellow incels

Therapy is a jewish trick.

Therapy works if you're a middle class leftist sjw faggot

Just remember some of the wise things he says:soy:
Such as:
Passionate about politics, spirituality, and social justice
The blame lies at the feet of Trump
No ban. No wall. No ban. No wall. No ban. No wall. No ban. No wall. No ban. No wall. Say it with us, #NoBanNoWall! #TrumpShutdown
550,343,279,001 to 1. That is the probability of you being born you. Celebrate the unique you Love created you to be. There is no one like you, ever!
I love how white men are so quick to condemn a woman who claims to have been sexually abused, but they run to the support of the white man that said he didn’t do it. I bet they voted for the abuser in the WH.

your therapist fucked your oneitis? hate it when that happens...

His daughter is so ugly a dog would reject fucking her

His daughter is so ugly a dog would reject fucking her
His wife has a literally deformed bottom third, and it passed on to his daughter and granddaughter.

Therapy is astrology with a degree.

I don't think I could deal with a therapist cucking me like that.

Should've told him you liked Trump. Based on his tweets I can tell he's a white knight leftist.

I want to dismember my psychiatrist and mail the limbs to his family.

He’s hidden his Tweets now kek

Therapy is useless and just serves to make things worse a vast majority of the time.

Looks like a douche

This account's Tweets are protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @thewriter58's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.

male therapists = boomers who women settled for or chad lite.

i saw 2 therapists before 1 male 1 female, both equally useless platitude bluepillers.

What a :soy:, hiding his tweets.

This account's Tweets are protected.
Only confirmed followers have access to @thewriter58's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.
He went into hiding confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back