Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder what awaits you if you ascend

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Through an accquantance I was talking to a friend of his, who is a gl low inhib chadlite. Eventually the topic steered to sexhaver bragging, but something the chadlite said reminded me why all women are garbage.

Apparently he hooked up with some fat ugly bitch (suicide fuel chadlites have to do that), but to make it worse, she messaged him and didn't even mention having a boyfriend

Later after they hooked up, she brought her boyfriend TO THE DORM and had him meet this chadlite and introduced him as her boyfriend

I asked if he said anything and he said that he had no idea and felt too bad now to say anything. He said he was just speechless at first then just tried to play it cool

This fat disgusting bitch not only cheated on her boyfriend on her own accord, she then brought him with her to cuck him even harder by bringing him right to the face of the dude who just fucked his girl (one of many) without him having any idea. They even shook HANDS. He showed me the DMs as proof.

BRUTAL reminders like this is what are needed to remind yourself women are trash soulless HOLES with no value other than being a town bicycle.

All women are cheating whores.

ALL OF THEM

wow that's evil even for a foid

my imaginary girlfriend would never do this

Through an accquantance I was talking to a friend of his, who is a gl low inhib chadlite. Eventually the topic steered to sexhaver bragging, but something the chadlite said reminded me why all women are garbage.

Apparently he hooked up with some fat ugly bitch (suicide fuel chadlites have to do that), but to make it worse, she messaged him and didn't even mention having a boyfriend

Later after they hooked up, she brought her boyfriend TO THE DORM and had him meet this chadlite and introduced him as her boyfriend

I asked if he said anything and he said that he had no idea and felt too bad now to say anything. He said he was just speechless at first then just tried to play it cool

This fat disgusting bitch not only cheated on her boyfriend on her own accord, she then brought him with her to cuck him even harder by bringing him right to the face of the dude who just fucked his girl (one of many) without him having any idea. They even shook HANDS. He showed me the DMs as proof.

BRUTAL reminders like this is what are needed to remind yourself women are trash soulless HOLES with no value other than being a town bicycle.
Watamote rip